• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
MagischerKoenig

Next Trivia should be about RR2 Bugs

B´cause it is fun, players and devs can learn something and it is RR2 related!

What more could we want? :lol::lol::lol:

P.S. Winner should be able to choose which bug gets fixed...

Edited by MagischerKoenig

2 minutes ago, Mogor said:

Feel free to host it :D

Oh, yes, please @Heroesflorian! B)

You are one of the few people here with all the experience and wisdom(tm) to do this.
Also you are one of the few who can bring such a complex matter to a correct finish ...err complete it correctly, aah ...correct it accordingly... Damn! :D

I'll finally reply. :D 
Well I'm not in a shape to host another trivia, and as far as the bugs are concerned, I started 2 years after this game was launched, so I'm not a bug veteran like Flo :D. Also, why recount, something bugging us! ;) But Flo alone can definitely go for it, and I believe he'll do very well as a host, not sure about the participants as they'll encounter a wall of text! :D 

Being Optimistic! 

Well, I am very glad you support Flo! :rolleyes:

He should be trivia host with a maximum of 2000 words for the questions. But I am willing to negotiate a bit on that number. :D

Maybe @KKStar can supervise while @Heroesflorian uses this chance to become a trivia master himself?

Edited by MagischerKoenig

3 hours ago, MagischerKoenig said:

Well, I am very glad you support Flo! :rolleyes:

He should be trivia host with a maximum of 2000 words for the questions. But I am willing to negotiate a bit on that number. :D

Maybe @KKStar can supervise while @Heroesflorian uses this chance to become a trivia master himself?

Only 2k words for the questions? :blink: That's quite a tight limit! Besides, it certainly would require a lot of assistance from @KKStar I think.