• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Othokar

Add confirmation button in cof

In September we got the long awaited confirmation button if we try to spend more than 100 gems. Unfortunately this does not apply in the cof when we are offered a new item slot. I think this should be changed ASAP as it happens fast that we hit this button, especially when game is a bit laggy. You think everything is fine, want to open next chest and in that moment the window pops up and 500 gems are gone. Not cool flare!

I complained to support and they told me, the confirmation button does not occur in cof and suggested to post this “idea” in forum. But when this function was implemented there was no word of an exception in cof. So this is either a bug or flare is trying to fool us. 

I mean the “add inventory slot” button in cof. I do not know if it’s the same when we buy it from inventory and I’m not going to try. 

In fact I think we should have the confirmation button whenever we try to spend more than 100 gems like it was announced. 

I wrote it to support long ago (not once!)

Alex (Flaregames)

Oct 12, 11:07 AM CEST

Hello Mss73,

Thank you for your message. 

We have passed this onto our developers and they will keep this feedback in mind. 
Please understand that we cannot provide you with a date as to when changes might be made to the game. 
We apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

And there are ALREADY! several topics in forum about it.

Couple days ago spent 500 gems again. There is NO such menu still

Hmm, it would seem that instead of having a global SpendGems function/object with confirmation for use whenever and however you spend gems they need to add a separate confirmation to each case including gem spending. Because I see no other explanation as to why you would get a confirmation when buying inventory slots in the gear setup window and not get one when buying inventory slots when inventory full in cof. Someone should test this when you buy inventory slots from the chests window (I think this may be the same or at least similar case). Maybe they'll be more eager to fix it if they're given more details about the bug.

Because having the confirmation only in some cases isn't what was promised.