• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.8.0 - The Hunt Begins   11/20/2017

Hello Olympians,  The update 3.8 is live. You can find more about the update in the thread:   Thanks, Your Olympus Rising Team  
JesusChr4st

Collect Button on War Map

Hey all, as you know theres no collect resources button at War map, therefore we need to turn our map and collect resources and went back again to war map.

I remember when first odyssey came in there wasnt a collect button either and they upgraded them.

Is it too hard to do to turn back and collect ? Nope ofc. But it'll be more practical to collect before leaving war map.

If its not that hard to add that button on war map, itll be great to see that in following upgrades.

Thanks in advance.

@CaptainMorgan

On 11/14/2017 at 6:37 PM, JesusChr4st said:

Hey all, as you know theres no collect resources button at War map, therefore we need to turn our map and collect resources and went back again to war map.

I remember when first odyssey came in there wasnt a collect button either and they upgraded them.

Is it too hard to do to turn back and collect ? Nope ofc. But it'll be more practical to collect before leaving war map.

If its not that hard to add that button on war map, itll be great to see that in following upgrades.

Thanks in advance.

@CaptainMorgan

I do agree with my fellow gamers.We do need to have a feature of auto collecting resources in war maps as well like we have in odyssey.

Edited by HOLYDIVINE