• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Sign in to follow this  
mss73

I complete all Quests :)

Topic is not about stun itself :)

Stun was just the longest. New level/cooldown of Stun helped a bit - Cooldown 12.95s (remember 20s initially!)

now forged 92+

7+ months for that all,  after having decided to do so (used the Stunning with priority from the first day)

Edited by mss73

26 minutes ago, mss73 said:

Stun was just the longest. New level/cooldown of Stun helped a bit - Cooldown 12.95s (remember 20s initially!)

now forged 92+

7+ months for that all,  after having decided to do so (used the Stunning with priority from the first day)

Nice!!!

2 hours ago, mss73 said:

now forged 92+

As one of the most experienced Stun users... is it a decent spell? Would you recommend it?

Edited by ARREBIMBA

22 minutes ago, ARREBIMBA said:

As one of the most experienced Stun users... is it a decent spell? Would you recommend it?

No. I already removed it :)

But up to 4200-4400 Trophies, you can use it very well (depending on other spells&units)

Edited by mss73

We should have a weekly quest on defeating flothaboss developer's account. Flothaboss can set a base that has full boosts with every tower/ obstacle/ unit forged 150 times, and the base changes every week. He can be like a "secret boss" quest. Quest requirement can be made so that it must be completed without scroll or resurrection.

@Flothaboss

58 minutes ago, Macamus said:

Hmm what? I use stun on 4.8k+ bases in only gold & xp gear it works very well. Just need to time it perfectly.

With 7.32 range its sexy 

Ok. I has not a goal to raise trophies and play hard. Goal was another :)

just said that at 4200-4400 you can feel comfornable with stun

12 hours ago, ARREBIMBA said:

In my trophy range that I was in (2800-3000) It was unstoppable, but I don't know how it is in higher trophy ranges