• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.8.0 - The Hunt Begins   11/20/2017

Hello Olympians,  The update 3.8 is live. You can find more about the update in the thread:   Thanks, Your Olympus Rising Team  

i tried hard to get ducking gold for doing ducking odysey quest then it told ducking odysey near to end !!!! WTF is this? R u really joking to us? Wtf is this Odysey quest gold payments? you want really to much gold for odysey quests. WE HAVE A REAL LIFE. I CHOOSE MY DUCKING REAL LIFE, REAL JOB, REAL FAMILY. YOU WANT THAT WE WASTE OUR DUCKING ALL TIME FOR THIS GAME?

FIX THAT ODYSEY ADVENTURES GOLD PROBLEM. YOU MAYBE WASTE YOUR ALL TIME BY PLAYING THIS GAME COZ YOU ARE DEVELOPERS BUT WE ARE NOT. GAME MUST NOT BE A PAIN ON THE ASS FOR US. MAKE THIS GAME PLAYABLE FOR EVERYONE, YOU ARE MAKING THIS GAME EVERY PATCH TIME GEM TO WIN DAY BY DAY.

LONv3z.png

No malice intended, but this is not the best way to suggest stuff for the devs to change. Honestly, even I had to hack through it a bit. Thats more of complain at the moment...

The actual suggestion, I presume, is to remove any timers blocking adventure initiations system deems impossible? If this is so, it seems rather logical, as I would want to have the full time too (given that you can go double-time, 15 min is feasible for 5 quick strikes on difficulty 7-8 as worst case scenario)

I agree with Gorcy. I brought this up a few weeks ago. It’s nonsense. And it’s not just 15 minutes, it’s The full final hour where you can’t start new adventures. I could do all 5 adventures in an hour if I stuck to 5/6 skulls or lower. 

Yep, agree .. as I said on dumpster's thread the other time, it makes little sense. I could understand a timer of 4 minutes or so for last fight perhaps, if for tech reason all fights must be over with the timer, but 1 hour makes no sense.