• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.8.0 - The Hunt Begins   11/20/2017

Hello Olympians,  The update 3.8 is live. You can find more about the update in the thread:   Thanks, Your Olympus Rising Team  
Isjerryhuang

How will the Titan Code be refreshed?

Could anyone help to answer, if I input titan code of a player, but he doesn't play anymore, now I want to link to another one. Is there any way or under certain condition my titan code will be refreshed so I could input other's titan code to link and contribute 1 titan point each day for each other?

8 hours ago, Isjerryhuang said:

Could anyone help to answer, if I input titan code of a player, but he doesn't play anymore, now I want to link to another one. Is there any way or under certain condition my titan code will be refreshed so I could input other's titan code to link and contribute 1 titan point each day for each other?

As far as I am aware, there is a cross button close to each entered titan code, which you can press to free the place for another code. So take a look, manually hit it and enter the new one. I assume thats what the devs had in mind while introducing it to the game

20 hours ago, Infamous said:

As far as I am aware, there is a cross button close to each entered titan code, which you can press to free the place for another code. So take a look, manually hit it and enter the new one. I assume thats what the devs had in mind while introducing it to the game

Thx, but although I didn't try it by myself, I know my friends doing that but the entering code column still not showing up after dis-connection, so I put the question here, see if there's anyone, especially from dev. team, could help to answer.

On 2017/12/1 at 8:28 PM, CaptainMorgan said:

There is currently no way to enter a new code. We are considering a change here for the near future.

Thx, it bothers when the old friend doesn't play anymore (although we don't like to see this), and then we would like to connect to another buddy that is still playing everyday.