• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
KKStar

Update 3.8 Live.

One thing I don't understand, is why the the lvl 20 tavern got twice the gold boost from 781k to 1.5m but the levels leading up to lvl 20 didn't get any boost at all - that's not how that should work.

If the max lvl tavern now gives a whooping 1.5m, which is A LOT, lvl 19 should give like 1.35m, lvl 18 should give like 1.2m etc., you know what I mean? It's not right to have such a HUGE jump in value just at the very last level, because now it only benefits the long-time players, who suddenly got a huge boost of gold out of nowhere, and doesn't benefit anyone in between AT ALL.

We, who are at levels 1-115 or so now suddenly need to focus on upgrading those Taverns as a priority, meaning dumping more gold into those buildings, holding off on upgrading everything else, making our defense and spells weaker. The overall gold income from all levels of taverns, from 1 to 19, should've been rebalanced appropriate as well, so that there is some steady, normal progression going on there.

14 minutes ago, AzureKnight said:

One thing I don't understand, is why the the lvl 20 tavern got twice the gold boost from 781k to 1.5m but the levels leading up to lvl 20 didn't get any boost at all - that's not how that should work.

If the max lvl tavern now gives a whooping 1.5m, which is A LOT, lvl 19 should give like 1.35m, lvl 18 should give like 1.2m etc., you know what I mean? It's not right to have such a HUGE jump in value just at the very last level, because now it only benefits the long-time players, who suddenly got a huge boost of gold out of nowhere, and doesn't benefit anyone in between AT ALL.

We, who are at levels 1-115 or so now suddenly need to focus on upgrading those Taverns as a priority, meaning dumping more gold into those buildings, holding off on upgrading everything else, making our defense and spells weaker. The overall gold income from all levels of taverns, from 1 to 19, should've been rebalanced appropriate as well, so that there is some steady, normal progression going on there.

• At Level 20 the Gold Production of all 4 Taverns now is 1.500.000 per day

The current gold production of all 4 taverns at lvl 20 is 1.440.000 per day so the increase is actually very smalll; you can keep just ignoring taverns and focusing other stuff ^_^

28 minutes ago, AzureKnight said:

who suddenly got a huge boost of gold out of nowhere, and doesn't benefit anyone in between AT ALL.

The intention is most probably to be able to donate daily to the alliance with 1500k donation ally tower,
when not being able to raid for gold and just getting it via taverns.

It is not really helping to get you that 15m upgrade, so no big deal ... just focus on your other stuff :)

Absolutely loving the new melt button, but have two suggestions that would massively improve it, especially in the Chamber of Fortune:

1) List how many pearls the item is worth. We know how much it costs, but not what the reward it.

2) One of the best features is if melting slots are all taken, the option to melt is grayed out. I'd love to see that for the "Get It" button too.  It would really cut down on the number of mistakenly purchased slots (which now have the confirm button -- thanks for that!) and save time and clicks.

44 minutes ago, PicklePete said:

1) List how many pearls the item is worth. We know how much it costs, but not what the reward it.

You can easily calculate that yourself. Your conversion rate is fixed, e.g. 24 pearls for 100k gold worth items with 8 slots.
So if you see an item around 150k gold, you immedialtely know it's around 36 pearls. Basic math is needed :D

1 hour ago, PicklePete said:

Absolutely loving the new melt button, but have two suggestions that would massively improve it, especially in the Chamber of Fortune:

2) One of the best features is if melting slots are all taken, the option to melt is grayed out. I'd love to see that for the "Get It" button too.  It would really cut down on the number of mistakenly purchased slots (which now have the confirm button -- thanks for that!) and save time and clicks.

Put the melt button beside items for the inventory as well, that's usually where I find my long forgotten duplicates.

22 hours ago, D1ogo said:

17 days for next dungeon?????

10 dungeon x 17 days each (minimum) = 2019 to finish :D:D

2019? isn't 10x17=170? so it's about half a year, so shouldn't it still be mid 2018 if you do it whenever cd is ready? Or did I miss something?

1 hour ago, Mogor said:

You can easily calculate that yourself. Your conversion rate is fixed, e.g. 24 pearls for 100k gold worth items with 8 slots.
So if you see an item around 150k gold, you immedialtely know it's around 36 pearls. Basic math is needed :D

Yes, I could calculate it myself. But why would I when the game already has and could just present it on the screen? 

2 hours ago, PicklePete said:

Yes, I could calculate it myself. But why would I when the game already has and could just present it on the screen? 

It costs money to implement and Flare is known for wanting high roi ;)

What do you want to do with this information? You don't really need it,
or do i miss something? The only thing, that comes to my mind, is to
immediately melt the low pearl items and keep the high pearl ones.
But for that you don't need the pearl value, just melt all below 100k gold
value (or whatever your definition of low pearls is).

On 12/1/2017 at 6:11 AM, neilr81 said:

Put the melt button beside items for the inventory as well, that's usually where I find my long forgotten duplicates.

+1. I'm surprised it was added for new items only and not for inventory items as well. Would be handy for when inventory items get obsolete or when we get better items to replace them with. 

But at least now I can melt items in a uber chest directly from there without having to go back and forth between the chest and the blacksmith (I currently have a single inventory item open). Was easier to sell than to melt.

On 11/30/2017 at 11:00 AM, FTB said:

We will provide a detailed explanation next week

It's next week now.

Can we get a detailed explanation on how: 

• A Skull Bonus Rework will now additionally consider the difference in fiefdoms (not just the Skulls from lost Wars) when determining an alliance's Skull Bonus share

10 minutes ago, PiP69 said:

It's next week now.

• A Skull Bonus Rework will now additionally consider the difference in fiefdoms (not just the Skulls from lost Wars) when determining an alliance's Skull Bonus share

I wanted ask him too

hope they will explain tomorrow, its too important to know! We need time to prepare and change strategy

5 hours ago, PiP69 said:

It's next week now.

When I will reach level 100, skull bonus perk items (if they will be at level 130) will be one of my priorities.

8 hours ago, REVOLTROYAL said:

When I will reach level 100, skull bonus perk items (if they will be at level 130) will be one of my priorities.

Item level 130 won't be enough.  The starting value for the skull % will be based on your king level

So the new skull bonus is just a factor (0.3 to 1.5x) on top of the old loser bonus.

Alliances with lower fiefdoms will get a bigger loser bonus. Alliances with higher fiefdoms will get a smaller loser bonus.

It seems fair and it's clear that Flare is trying to bridge the gap between the top5 and the top6-100 alliances with this.

It will be a little easier for top6-100 alliances to reach 120 fiefdoms IF their lower skull bonus item's % was the only reason keeping them down. If they were down on fiefdoms for other reasons (not willing to scroll so much, bad strategies, etc) then this won't matter and they will continue to be down on fiefdoms.

Edited by ARREBIMBA

15 minutes ago, ARREBIMBA said:

So the new skull bonus is just a factor (0.3 to 1.5x) on top of the old loser bonus.

Alliances with lower fiefdoms will get a bigger loser bonus. Alliances with higher fiefdoms will get a smaller loser bonus.

It seems fair and it's clear that Flare is trying to bridge the gap between the top5 and the top6-100 alliances with this.

It will be a little easier for top6-100 alliances to reach 120 fiefdoms IF their lower skull bonus item's % was the only reason keeping them down. If they were down on fiefdoms for other reasons (not willing to scroll so much, bad strategies, etc) then this won't matter and they will continue to be down on fiefdoms.

Stupid update which will not fix anything. 

Loser bonus is 1% 4500 sculls

1% sculls perks average is 2200

stulid? Yes( just imagine how many cost this 1% of sculls)

did they fix this shit with loserbonus making? Like always in top maps? Not

strange update

This means that if you lose a battle with 200,000 skulls and you have more fiefs then your Loser Bonus will only count 60,000 skulls

A high fief Alliance will not benift to lose on purpose to try and get an advantage.