• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Sign in to follow this  
JiggleFizziks

Unit transport

I know there is a portal spell and all but I ain't gonna spend on that. There's also insta troops but how about something more varied, hear me out.

So how about there's a rechargable boost/spell/something that would allow a bunch of troops to be delivered to the king faster, not needing to wait forever for them to crawl through the entire path?

Imagine mechanised infantry or paratroopers, and think a number of troops (can be set up beforehand as your "reinforcement") gets on a wagon and darts off to the front lines at high speed. Or get picked up by giant eagles and be dropped off where the king is.

Yeah I know there's insta troops but this'd be more like a speed up to the troops you summon from the tent anyway rather than a 4th troop slot. Not to mention it would allow you to quickly get a combo rather than just x cannons or suchlike.

Food-for-thought idea.

3 hours ago, JiggleFizziks said:

picked up by giant eagles and be dropped off

You're a LOTR fan aren't you?

I'm kind of neutral to this idea. On one hand, having troops get to me faster would be really convenient if a skull tower blows up my entire army in some corner. On the other, it diminishes the importance of unit speed. 

8 hours ago, QuantumApocalypse said:

You're a LOTR fan aren't you?

Well it was the first bird that popped in my head when I was thinking of examples so...I guess. :lol:

8 hours ago, QuantumApocalypse said:

On the other, it diminishes the importance of unit speed. 

That's why it should be only useable once or twice per raid. Kind of a special ability that takes time (or raid progress) to charge and one you'd use in crutial moments.

On 12/7/2017 at 11:31 AM, JiggleFizziks said:

I know there is a portal spell and all but I ain't gonna spend on that. There's also insta troops but how about something more varied, hear me out.

So how about there's a rechargable boost/spell/something that would allow a bunch of troops to be delivered to the king faster, not needing to wait forever for them to crawl through the entire path?

Imagine mechanised infantry or paratroopers, and think a number of troops (can be set up beforehand as your "reinforcement") gets on a wagon and darts off to the front lines at high speed. Or get picked up by giant eagles and be dropped off where the king is.

Yeah I know there's insta troops but this'd be more like a speed up to the troops you summon from the tent anyway rather than a 4th troop slot. Not to mention it would allow you to quickly get a combo rather than just x cannons or suchlike.

Food-for-thought idea.

Exactly what you described is already in the game ^^:

5 hours ago, FTB said:

Exactly what you described is already in the game ^^

Kind of but not quite. :P

I get what you're saying tho, I was just throwing random ideas.

Btw I got an Aska in an uber pal chest the other day. Like...whoa... I thought you can only buy them for hard cash. :blink: