• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Sign in to follow this  
Morfoz78

Proboost Palladin not activated

Hi Failgames.

My alliance won Pro Boost Palladin on the max level...but boost was not activated..WTF?????  And some Players did not receive also Pro chests...

Please check and fix ASAP!!!!!!!!!

Alliance:  Polish Knigths.

Edited by Morfoz78

4 minutes ago, flaretara said:

We're currently investigating this issue. Our apologies, and thank you for letting us know! 

@flaretara..... this  copy and paste text that u apologizing is not enough..come on ..Your Developers should be fired!!!!!!!! Please give me some contact to your SV . Maybe they are not aware what mess is here..LOL

Edited by Morfoz78

2 hours ago, flaretara said:

We're currently investigating this issue. Our apologies, and thank you for letting us know! 

Hi @flaretara

3 hours passed..No sign of boosted paladin.. Can we get some update here??? When we can expect that this issue is solved..thanks

Edited by Morfoz78

2 hours ago, Morfoz78 said:

Hi @flaretara

3 hours passed..No sign of boosted paladin.. Can we get some update here??? When we can expect that this issue is solved..thanks

@Archimedes @flaretara  Almost 6 hours..where is some update here???.. Nice going @Failgames

flare.jpg

Edited by Morfoz78

3 minutes ago, flaretara said:

Unfortunately there's no quick fix solution for this issue. We're still working on it, and I'll post an update when I have more information. Sorry about that! 

Yeah... of course..did not expect much from your side.Can we await that u have prepared some compensation for those who has been hit by this issue??

I have some strange feeling that u do not have any solution this time...I hope i'm wrong here

Edited by Morfoz78