• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Sign in to follow this  
Aritra

complane for pro-boost not activate

1 minute ago, Archimedes said:

We are aware of this issue and actively investigating. We apologize for the frustration. Thanks for letting us know.

U are right @Archimedes.. We are fckn frustrated with @flaregames ..because some alliances already playing with it..This should not happen!!!!!!!!! and boost is active for free for some time..almost 10 days I think..And what compensation are u planing for those alliances who did not get it >?????????????????

3 minutes ago, orko said:

Stop keeping the support guys busy with answering this posts. Let them fix the issue first.

Come on...How long are u in this game??.. they are still busy with fixing issues. I have enough of this bugs.So I will write so much post as I want..

and second thing.. people who responding for post are not busy with fixing the issue also. for that they have some "smart" Developers I think..

Edited by Morfoz78