• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
mono d

Pro reward not receieved plus missing ninja

Even after the latest maintenance, I have not recieved my pro chests or crystals either.

@flaretara can you please let us know if this is being investigated?  I see comments about changes in value but nothing about players that never received their pro league rewards.  thank you.

Just now, Keith said:

Even after the latest maintenance, I have not recieved my pro chests or crystals either.

@flaretara can you please let us know if this is being investigated?  I see comments about changes in value but nothing about players that never received their pro league rewards.  thank you.

Confirm.....server maintenance DID NOT FIX THE ISSUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Мой ник МОХАН у меня тоже нет призов с последней игры про лиги. Разберитесь пожалуйста!

Edited by Vodnev

There are still players whose offence and defence ninjas are missing trying to fight in war, meanwhile other players have had theirs replaced with MAX level ninjas regardless of what level ninja they previously possessed. This is totally screwing the results of this war.
In order to be totally fair and not disadvantage or discriminate anyone Flare should have cancelled this war.
Do your devs not test anything before rolling out changes?

10 hours ago, Faye Doherty said:

There are still players whose offence and defence ninjas are missing trying to fight in war, meanwhile other players have had theirs replaced with MAX level ninjas regardless of what level ninja they previously possessed. This is totally screwing the results of this war.
In order to be totally fair and not disadvantage or discriminate anyone Flare should have cancelled this war.
Do your devs not test anything before rolling out changes?

Yup fact, they are damn lucky. And that pro-league rewards not received issue, also bring luck to some other players, they got double rewarded, absolutely not fair to most players. :angry:

Edited by Play For Fun
I envy