• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Fii Nami

Royal Revolt 2 Ideas , Suggestion and Improvement List

Please check out the list of suggestions in the first post before replying: http://forums.flaregames.com/topic/5778-royal-revolt-2-ideas-suggestion-and-improvement-list/page-1#entry35091  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Please check out the list of suggestions in the first post before replying: http://forums.flaregames.com/topic/5778-royal-revolt-2-ideas-suggestion-and-improvement-list/page-1#entry35091

• -
    • -

Hello everyone , 

I open this new topic for improvement to replace ABor's old one as it is a bit too old and messy now.Hopefully we can keep this new one neat and updated.I will monitor the topic and take all the good ideas into the shortlist so that its easier for the developers to read it all in one place (or at least have all the links at one place)

-Please keep any suggestions realistic , for example we know Windows can't get free food due to Microsoft restriction so that'll be unrealistic
-You can post the suggestions directly in this topic or open a new topic then link it here
-For short post , I recommend posting it directly here and for a longer , detail one it is better to open a new topic and link it here.
-Please avoid any discussion in this topic , just post the link or suggestions here.DIscussions can be done in separate topic.We want to    keep this one to only have suggestions ideas and improvements.
-Please avoid off topic comments too

Example of suggestion post :

Suggestion: Alliance Wars
Summary: Reduce this and that

Explanation: (if needed)

or

Heres the link to my suggestion post : (insert link)

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

|||                                                 |||

||| (Updated 1 September 2016) |||

|||                                                 |||

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Shortlisted Suggestions :

General:

• Improving the search engine to find players or alliances in the leaderboard
  • Improve leaderboard navigation (add a "jump to rank X" feature)
  • Add a confirmation button for spending gems to speed up upgrades
  • Rework granny system
  • Increase gem-reward from players' raids when they spend gems on our base.

Customization: 

Alliances / Friends: 

• Additional rank between soldier and general
  • Additional free gold income for alliances - e.g. 1% of each raid's loot being transferred to alliance treasury, transferring raided gold to alliance treasury when player's treasury is full, or being able to give the gold from selling unwanted items to alliance treasury. 
  • Notification when alliance donation cooldown is over 
  • New donation overview button/tab , link : http://forums.flaregames.com/topic/5778-royal-revolt-2-ideas-suggestion-and-improvement-list/?p=35726
  • Show cooldown bar for 60hr penality (for players switching alliance during war season)
  • Show online status for in game friends
  • Additional friend and favorite slots
  • Display IGN of the player that "did" things (i.e. who activated an alliance boost or wrote an alliance message). 
  • Option to set basic requirements for joining (e.g. king lvl, alliance tower level, trophy range), as well as a short cooldown for re-applying to the same alliance after being rejected
  • By clicking the little arrow in the chat bar you can select with what group talk (normal or private - only leader and generals)
  • Search foreign alliances which have different letters in another way like save them as favourite list

Activities: 

Base building: 

• Extra silo levels to match the new max farm level
  • Reduce cost for alliance tower upgrade
  • Save/load slot for base layout / waves 
  • "Show structures inventory" button (currently you have to remove structures from your base to be able to view the inventory)
  • Builder suggestions should suggest things that can actually be afforded currently, not just random things that require way more gold than the player currently has. 

Raiding: 

• Slight increase in loot from others' bases depending on your own hero level - reduces problems with low loot, and provides incentive for leveling up your king (see http://forums.flaregames.com/topic/6968-gold-system/)
  • Show raid time at end of a raid to the attacker, and to the defender in the attack history. Also, as a video replay feature is often suggested but probably not likely to be added, maybe show additional information about the raid in some other way, e.g. the base preview as seen by the attacker, with a skull at the place where the attacker died or ran out of time as well as a visual cue about which structures where destroyed in the raid. (see http://forums.flaregames.com/topic/7097-could-an-admin-answer-this-question/)

Alliance Wars
Skulls amount needed to win legendary magic chest is still too high!

My alliance fought 13 wars in this season, and even I scoring always 3x 840skulls or more in all wars I still dont have enough skulls even for the FIRST legendary chest :huh:  (I need more 5k skulls to reach 40k) 

Not fair giving them only to heavy grinders and war champions.

Add as well..

• Players get a legendary chest at the end of War Season if they score 3x 100% on all wars

Edited by Darkerion

Ok, I'll copy some ideas I posted some time ago on Joekee's list:

- Female avatar

- Elite Boosts for Frosters and Pyromancers. They may be weak sometimes

- More levels for the silo, it is necessary because of the new farm levels

- More dungeon levels or special rewards when you beat again each room with higher difficulty or special rules to make it harder

- Something to make gargoyles useful for offense

- Female avatar

- More dungeon levels or special rewards when you beat again each room with higher difficulty or special rules to make it harder

Agree with pyro's high level frosters are strong enough already though, maybe boost mortar as well as garg, both pretty redundant now.

Allow Players to sell items between each-other for any price the players choose for gold, or gems.

but limited to the players in an alliance, so the items can't be sold to another alliance that the player is not apart of.

Add a chat window in War map area for anyone involved in that war to post comments for all to see 

so anyone in alliances within the warmap can type comments for those alliances in battle to view and respond

this is a totally separate chat window that is only in use during war time. hope that is clear

Make farms generate food faster 

Increase the silo level to at least double its maximum capacity

Add a second stream of dungeons

Alliance Wars suggestion: Champions improvement...

Each Champion can replace the score of another player, as long as the Champion scores higher of course. But no Champion bonus doing that, just a normal score.

Trying to find a solution for players with 0 skulls.

Second chat box for leaders and generals. This would make it easier to co-ordinate tactics and alliance business instead of having send messages between several members. You could put a tab function on the current chat box just for generals and leaders.

1. I hate tough barricade. not just because it's tough it's because it makes traps and blockades useless. So unless there is a cooldown on elite boost or something that gives me a reason to use these blockades in some fashion.

2. Chat between whoever you have raided or stole your gold.

3. And still very important. Windows bread. I know we can't have videos. but you still have to find away for us to get bread. I'll give you a suggestion right now. My phone is android and I can watch videos but I don't want to play on a phone I like PC. Sooo lets sync my account and transfer all my delicious free bread.

Suggestion: New button/panel/tab

SummaryAdd total amount of gold donations an alliance can do

ExplanationThe simple reason i ask this is because i have always to manually calculate how much gold my members have and where we can spend it: on elite boosts or champions or shields, etc etc. So if there would be a display that show the total amount of gold all alliance members do, could be very helpful for everyone at 100% !

Alliance Wars

Skulls amount needed to win legendary magic chest is still too high!

My alliance fought 13 wars in this season, and even I scoring always 3x 840skulls or more in all wars I still dont have enough skulls even for the FIRST legendary chest :huh:  (I need more 5k skulls to reach 40k) 

Not fair giving them only to heavy grinders and war champions.

Add as well..

• Players get a legendary chest at the end of War Season if they score 3x 100% on all wars

The skulls needed to win legendary chest is perfectly fine the way it is now at 40k minimum.I am happy doing 10k-20k per season for rare/epic items because I know I am not a grinder and don't deserve legendary chest for my minimal effort.

Giving players a legendary chest for 3 x 100% battle basically means a free gift , thats not how war rewards should be imo

- Female avatar

Thanks for the copy , I am not sure about gargoyles being useful again in offence cuz they are never useful , not for me at least.

please decrease the cooldown for gold shields

Cooldown is fine , you dont want people to protect their gold all the time.The game is about raiding and stealing from others.They can't steal anything from you when you have everything protected everyday.

Allow Players to sell items between each-other for any price the players choose for gold, or gems.

but limited to the players in an alliance, so the items can't be sold to another alliance that the player is not apart of.

Add a chat window in War map area for anyone involved in that war to post comments for all to see 

so anyone in alliances within the warmap can type comments for those alliances in battle to view and respond

this is a totally separate chat window that is only in use during war time. hope that is clear

Make farms generate food faster 

Increase the silo level to at least double its maximum capacity

Add a second stream of dungeons

I don't agree with the items exchange system , I think it will lead to some overpowered king like level 3 king buying items from level 120.There can be a limit between king levels for exhange but would be complicated imo.

More PvE mode are being discussed by the developers from what was told by Jan in a different thread.

Second chat box for leaders and generals. This would make it easier to co-ordinate tactics and alliance business instead of having send messages between several members. You could put a tab function on the current chat box just for generals and leaders.

I am not sure why there need to be a 2nd chat box for generals but in higher level alliance , we use Facebook or emails.They are more convenience in many ways :)

1.Reduce cost to upgrade Alliance Tower 

2.A store where we can buy items for our King with the option to purchase in either gems,pearls or gold

3.Improved Alliance Chat 

4.Ability to be able to see if our Friends are on line

Agree about the alliance tower cost.The current granny shop function the same way as you mentioned in number 2 I believe.Point 3 and 4 are both good.

Suggestion: New button/panel/tab

SummaryAdd total amount of gold donations an alliance can do

ExplanationThe simple reason i ask this is because i have always to manually calculate how much gold my members have and where we can spend it: on elite boosts or champions or shields, etc etc. So if there would be a display that show the total amount of gold all alliance members do, could be very helpful for everyone at 100% !

Very helpful idea ! I'll include this one in the list

1. I hate tough barricade. not just because it's tough it's because it makes traps and blockades useless. So unless there is a cooldown on elite boost or something that gives me a reason to use these blockades in some fashion.

2. Chat between whoever you have raided or stole your gold.

3. And still very important. Windows bread. I know we can't have videos. but you still have to find away for us to get bread. I'll give you a suggestion right now. My phone is android and I can watch videos but I don't want to play on a phone I like PC. Sooo lets sync my account and transfer all my delicious free bread.

I think tough barricade is good and blockade are not completely useless since they are still heavily used at lower-mid level gameplay.I like that chat idea but sometimes you're raided by people who dont speak your language which make the chat option useless.Windows bread , well I reached number 1 a few times without free food and I'm not the only one.Most Vietnamese players are PC user and many are able to reach high levels with this handicap.It'll take some extra work but after some point you really dont need bread anymore except to grind in war.

A new kind of reward could be 'Hours'. It would be nice to take a few hours off of upgrades at the end of a war season depending on how many skulls you made.

A lot of people don't like that it is hard to get the 60k chest in wars. This could be an added reward on top of chests.

The skulls needed to win legendary chest is perfectly fine the way it is now at 40k minimum.I am happy doing 10k-20k per season for rare/epic items because I know I am not a grinder and don't deserve legendary chest for my minimal effort.

Giving players a legendary chest for 3 x 100% battle basically means a free gift , thats not how war rewards should be imo

youre basically saying youre perfectly fine not getting any legendary chest?? you must be the ONLY player who thinks like that! =P [apparently I'm the ONLY player who thinks those impossible rewards for regular players should be easier  :huh:]

and the chest for 3 x 100% is not a free gift, is an incentive. you gotta work for it

Cooldown is fine , you dont want people to protect their gold all the time.The game is about raiding and stealing from others.They can't steal anything from you when you have everything protected everyday.

Im not saying I want to protect my gold forever, I just dont buy the most expensive gold shields so it would be nice to use the 1 day shield more often when its not combined with other shields =P

Edited by Darkerion

youre basically saying youre perfectly fine not getting any legendary chest?? you must be the ONLY player who thinks like that! =P

and the chest for 3 x 100% is not a free gift, is an incentive. you gotta work for it

I beg to differ, I'm perfectly fine with not getting a legendary chest if I don't deserve it. It's true that getting 3x100% on every battle needs some work, but if I only want to reach that then I must only attack the lowest or weakest members of the alliances and then I'll get the chest effortless.

I beg to differ, I'm perfectly fine with not getting a legendary chest if I don't deserve it. It's true that getting 3x100% on every battle needs some work, but if I only want to reach that then I must only attack the lowest or weakest members of the alliances and then I'll get the chest effortless.

if you "dont deserve it"??? dont you deserve a legendary chest for doing your best in wars?!

cause right now even if we do our best we can't get any of them

and maybe 3x100% on every battle and reaching an epic chest then (?)

and maybe 3x100% on every battle and reaching an epic chest then (?)

In the season that ended today/yesterday, I got 1 or 2 of the epic quests, and basically I did 3x100% on all wars every day, without any considerable amount of additional 2% grinding. 

We had 2 or 3 wars on a few days, and a one or two days with 1 war, so more than 1 war/day on average but nothing impossible or exceptional in terms of amount of wars. 

So, the epic chests at least are very well within reach. 

youre basically saying youre perfectly fine not getting any legendary chest?? you must be the ONLY player who thinks like that! =P

I agree with Fii, best chests to most-effort players.

Sure, everyone would love to get the best chest, but also everyone would love to win a free 10k gems facebook raffle, and everyone would like to have unlimited gold for building a maxed out base quickly, everyone would like to raid with maxed spells, ... but if there was a 1-click-to-max button, the game wouldn't be fun. If everyone doing nothing more than the usual 3 raids per war would get all chests easily, then where's the challenge, where's the motivation to do more, where's the big shiny legendary thing to strive for, to aim at? 

On top of that, getting additional chests is an incentive for players to act as champions (with increased ability to get more skulls). Without any kind of reward, why would you bother becoming champion, when a lot of grinding is expected from such a champion? And why would you bother doing e.g. an extra donation to give the necessary alliance money for appointing a champion? 

Besides, some players literally do hundreds of raids on a single war - 100 is 33 times more than 3, but they only get like 4-5 additional chests over the 9 chests that everyone can get (about 0.5 times more). Believe it or not, but I really want them to get those nice additional rewards as a small thank-you for those players' huge efforts, because they deserve it. If I do 1/33 of their effort, but still receive 66% of their chest amount, I can't really complain, can I? 

Im not saying I want to protect my gold forever, I just dont buy the most expensive gold shields so it would be nice to use the 1 day shield more often when its not combined with other shields =P

Good argument, but for those using the more expensive shields, a shorter 1-day-shield-cooldown would mean introducing a permanent shielding pay2win mechanic... 

And generally, if shielding ability is increased, the average loot will be lower, thus increasing the need for shielding... so nothing gained (except additional gems for flare). I'd rather see a general increase of basic system generated loot level, and/or a slower decrease of that system-generated loot with the number of attacks done, thus increasing the loot for everyone. 

Thank you for taking up this torch Fii Nami,

The following are some non-alliance war suggestions:

Suggestion:  Create system to either eliminate the need to weaken base when replacing obstacles/towers or at least shorten time to upgrade.  If possible, either allow player to add a second worker to construction and reduce building time by say 33% or develop new structure, say a Building Yard, where obstacles and towers can be built and upgraded until ready to use.  The building tower can have levels based upon structure or number of towers/obstacles that can be built.  (btw, would be great if in future building yard allowed to create own structure by combining elements of existing towers ex: firebolt tower that emits poison, etc, don't know that would even be possible but would be cool and unique.)

Summary:  If a player wants to upgrade older tower/obstacle or create new ones, they need to weaken base.  You can either do several at once and drastically weaken or take months to do one or two at a time.  While the extended break between wars is great addition, it is still a little frustrating.  I think either option above would be beneficial to both player and RR2 as it would make workers more important and keep idle workers working and allow players to develop bases faster.

Suggestion:  Daily Donations:  If possible, create system where daily donation is taken directly out of treasure chamber and/or taverns.  

Summary:  One of biggest issues voiced several times is that alliances need to level up faster to improve the competition.  The problem with daily donations is they must be manually submitted, players forget or are not signed on same time each day.  So overall, it really does not work out to be a daily donation but more like a 28 or 30 hour donation on average.  Not only does it add up to a lot of gold over time but makes it difficult to calculate gold collected in order to pay for boosts.  I understand taking from taverns may lower raided gold available but may be worth it as it could still be collected when player is off for a day or two.  If this is a difficult programming issue, even a simple prompt to player that " you didn't donate today" when 24 hour clock runs out would be helpful to increase timeliness of donations.

Suggestion:  Additional silo levels

Summary:  None needed.

Suggestion:  Create system to either eliminate the need to weaken base when replacing obstacles/towers or at least shorten time to upgrade.  If possible, either allow player to add a second worker to construction and reduce building time by say 33% or develop new structure, say a Building Yard, where obstacles and towers can be built and upgraded until ready to use.  The building tower can have levels based upon structure or number of towers/obstacles that can be built.  (btw, would be great if in future building yard allowed to create own structure by combining elements of existing towers ex: firebolt tower that emits poison, etc, don't know that would even be possible but would be cool and unique.)

I think you're mixing up 2 different things there:

1. Option to build/upgrade one (or several) tower(s) outside your regular base, thus not weakening your regular base during upgrading.

2. Combining different types of structures/towers for new funky effects, essentially creating new combination tower types. 

What about dragón on war??

Please explain what you mean with that.