Alysea

Welcome to the DoS Community!

Hello Captains,

I am Aether, Community Manager at Flaregames, and I want to personally welcome you to our new community. Welcome, you! :)

Dawn of Steel is our newest game and we want to be there for you – the players – as much as we can. 

We believe community relations is very important and I hope we can build a great forum together.

I would like this forum to be mostly a place of discussion where everyone can make friends and have a lot of fun! You can always discuss the game, report issues and find solutions, but in our fight for the corporation, friendship is also very valuable!

What are your first impressions of the game? How did you discover it?

Everybody here at Flaregames is curious to find out what all of you think about the game. Don't be shy and share your opinion with us!

See you around! 

Aether

I saw this game on the gamhuntah's and nickatnyte so channel. Unfortunately for them I got it directly from the App Store instead of using their link. Oh well .

It's a pretty unique game with huge potential, hooping to stick with it for a long long time

Heh lol I think you should edit your post morph :lol:

Aether is there anyway i can add u ass a friend on this forum ? I have some good input to this game i think. ?

Welcome to the forum you seem very eager about the game which is awesome.

PS, you have a few double posts about the place I've just cleaned up. Allow the forum to post and wait. Just hit the button once and it'll work :) again welcome!

Haha ik its because of that mesaage u cant post for another 9 second >< and than ibpost and see first post came in aswell >< ( maybe a bug to report xD) and yes i live this game. Its a mix between rts/mmo/rpg

Hey,

Yes this is a flood protection, as we got a few bots coming around sometimes... But even this is not enough to stop them sometimes :P

For the bugs, you can report them to the support directly too, if you do it from your device it is usually easier to handle, as they are able to see which device you use by example :)

Hello, Aether and all the pilots!

This game is surprisingly good! Fresh and very-very polished.

Very good UX – as from experience itself so from design points of view.

I like the art direction as well (kudos to Mike C from SuperWeapon).

Thank you, Flare Games for publishing this gem!

I discovered it on the PlayStore at first – it seemed to me stupid with the energy mechanic and i postponed it. Now i play on my iPad (android device just broke) and i see why we have to recharge – this is the way you keep our social lives lol! Coz otherwise we would play all day i guess and might die from dehydration or something ;)

Please continue to develop and promote this game. I wish it had clan wars as was described in one of the 'Behind the scenes' video.. Hope there will be an update on that soon.

Overall – great game, great developer and great publisher – all the best in one product. Glad there is such a thing in mostly shallow stream of clones at the appstores ))

I got a question – how many downloads on all platforms? and how many DAU/MAU? I don't ask for numbers (it's a secret i guess, eh?) – just tell me – are you, as publisher, happy with them? Coz if so – i am sure devs will continue to work on this title and we will be getting new updates. That's all i need to know)

Any news about Superweapon team? what happen? they forget this game and left it die by itself? or Flaregames don't have find a new team to replace superweapon team? Can we have news about Dawn of Steel? Still support or not about this game? Someone work on it to fix all bugs and resolve the problem of balancing rigs,etc..

Can we have information please about what going on? There is a future for this game or not? Because if the game are not anymore supported and forgotten. really appreciate to tell us. I don't know if worth it to continue play it or I must stop? 

Edited by Warriornator

The best game for your phone ever is being killed by neglect.

I read the first post in this thread and it makes me sad just how clearly untrue it is

March 4th 2017

(take the micro) Testing 1,2 testing

Hey guy my micro don't work. (retake the micro) testing 1,2 testing. Ok now that work!

HELLLLLOOOOOO!!!! Somebody here? HELLLLOOOOOOO!!!! Flare wake up and give us a damn answer once and for all about Dawn of Steel Future

we are patient but there is a limit about the patience people have. It's not hard to answer us here. YES or NO this game have a change to have a new team,news stuffs and if somebody somewhere can retake your game and work on it in a future close,far or whatever one day

Stop make the people waiting like Zombie who wait to be shot in the head or whatever analogy we can take here.

WE HAVE WAITING FOR TOO LONG NOW AND IT'S OVER!!!

You have two choice here

1. Bring a brand new team and relive this game

2.Left him die and remove it from Windows Store and all App that no one start this game and stop in the middle and understand he have lose time for nothing to play this

Today not sure if still people in this game anyway

it's not the end of the world to take 2 minutes of you damn time to answer us

Edited by Warriornator

Unfortunately it appears that the game will die the slow agonizing death of neglect. Enough people are playing and more importantly to Flare paying that they will continue the neglect until it's no longer profitable at which time they will simply kill it. But by then no one will be around to care. Really sad that I found the game I've been looking for, only to join up as it begins the downward spiral towards death. So frustrating, so sad......

On 24/09/2015 at 8:01 AM, Alysea said:
Olá Capitães,

Eu sou Aether, Community Manager no Flaregames, e quero pessoalmente recebê-lo em nossa nova comunidade. Bem-vindo, você!:)

Dawn of Steel é o nosso mais novo jogo e queremos estar lá para você - os jogadores - o máximo que pudermos. 

Acreditamos que as relações com a comunidade são muito importantes e espero que possamos construir um ótimo fórum em conjunto.

Gostaria que este fórum fosse principalmente um lugar de discussão onde todos pudessem fazer amigos e se divertirem muito! Você sempre pode discutir o jogo, relatar problemas e encontrar soluções, mas em nossa luta pela corporação, a amizade também é muito valiosa!

Quais são as suas primeiras impressões sobre o jogo? Como você descobriu isso?

Todo mundo aqui no Flaregames é curioso para descobrir o que todos pensam sobre o jogo. Não seja tímido e compartilhe sua opinião conosco!

Até a próxima! 

Aether

wanted to know if it will update levels 31 to 38