Alysea

Weekly Trivia Contest!

Trivia Topic  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Which topic would you like for the incoming Trivia Event?

• Countries of the world
    • PC games from 1990 to 2003
    • History of gaming

Hello everyone!

I would like to try to start an event across all communities, not only for one game.

This would be a Weekly Trivia event, regarding diverse topics, not only game related.

This event would start every Wednesday around 10am (UTC/GMT +1) and you will have until the Tuesday of the following week at 23:59 (UTC/GMT+1) to answer.

Everyone is welcome to participate of course! :)

I plan to start it next week, and for now you will be able to choose the topic which interests you the most.

Every week you will be able to vote for a different topic for the next Trivia.

You will have until Sunday 31st January 2016 to vote!

Thanks a lot for your time :)

Hey, this should be something not related to gaming at all.

It should be general knowledge and trivia. Much more educating for all than gaming. We have too much gaming in the modern life already. Also, what will all of us learn from it? At which year was "space invaders" introduced? Come on...

Let people search the internet and learn some interesting facts for their general knowledge. Be a little bit educative. History, Geography, Wildlife, Science, Technology, Famous people, Inventions etc. etc.

I suggest to declare 2 winners each week:

1. Random one of those who gave the right answer.

2. The most original or funny answer (no need for it to be the right one).

Good luck with this campaign Aether. You give us another chance to get some gems.

It should be general knowledge and trivia. Much more educating for all than gaming. We have too much gaming in the modern life already. Also, what will all of us learn from it? At which year was "space invaders" introduced? Come on...

Let people search the internet and learn some interesting facts for their general knowledge. Be a little bit educative. History, Geography, Wildlife, Science, Technology, Famous people, Inventions etc. etc.

I absolutely agree with you, and was going to say that myself yesterday, but then I realized that every trivia topic has to be something that Aether is knowledgeable on - so if it is anything other than games, Aether has to know a lot about it somehow. So I am not going to be too pushy on other types of topics.

Hello everyone!

I would like to try to start an event across all communities, not only for one game.

This would be a Weekly Trivia event, regarding diverse topics, not only game related.

This event would start every Wednesday around 10am (UTC/GMT +1) and you will have until the Tuesday of the following week at 23:59 (UTC/GMT+1) to answer.

Everyone is welcome to participate of course! :)

I plan to start it next week, and for now you will be able to choose the topic which interests you the most.

Every week you will be able to vote for a different topic for the next Trivia.

You will have until Sunday 31st January 2016 to vote!

Thanks a lot for your time :)

Aether It's just to vote, or shall we comment?

I suggest to declare 2 winners each week:

1. Random one of those who gave the right answer.

2. The most original or funny answer (no need for it to be the right one).

Good luck with this campaign Aether. You give us another chance to get some gems.

Ed, i for sure thought you were gonna suggest the most elaborate answer, so you then had more chances on winning

But guess it s nice from you suggesting 2. since your chances to win on that are slim...

Ed, i for sure thought you were gonna suggest the most elaborate answer, so you then had more chances on winning

But guess it s nice from you suggesting 2. since your chances to win on that are slim...

Hey Mickey,

The #2 was proposed on purpose custom-tailored for Mycky, cause you will be the winning star there.