FlareGames

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hello! I've checked the entries and from the following users I need the following information to have the rewards delivered. @LacunaC Game needed @Cmrlian Game needed @Jesica Game and IGN needed @deivitheking Game and IGN needed @Menjivar Game needed @Lordx100pre Game needed @juanjesusof Game needed @erazmoe Game and IGN needed @Askald Game needed @Chieuta IGN needed| @OfajlaStara Game and IGN needed @Lugs Game needed @Razput Game needed @Guidoder1 Game needed Please PM this to me by Monday afternoon (1 pm GMT) to gain thee rewards and avoid losing them.
  3. I suppose there is also a use of the apple at max lvl as sort of a throw away item, refine of an apple at max lvl will give an additional boost which might make it worth doing compared to a standard forge/refine of a ring. But in your examples was good you mentioned shielded heroes as they have a big advantage in that the gain a useful boost to phys res and can add a useful perk. Potency did get the boost last update to make it attractive compared to CD, but really it's still really a no-brainer CD over potency every time I would say. So once you have near max CD you could consider adding potency, but then with max CD a base shouldn't be the issue, the GK will be the next thing to focus on and IMO potency doesn't really help at the GK that much.
  4. it has positive feedback, thats good, looking forward to see this feature in every alliance, bt just improve the 30 translations limit if u can
  5. so, basically, I support this, I officially sign this petition Lol, uploading a digital name for that is hilarious
  6. that would be awesome to have, heal ninjas, healing the other troops, maybe they will have a heal aura around them, or maybe they will just do the plain old healing like tammy does, or maybe they will do blessing like phoebe or maybe they will do something we didnt get to see but it will be very good to see these in action,I would love to have them, hope flare does this
  7. No, I was only playing on my smartphone at the moment. I always only play on one device at a time. Thanks for the help.
  8. Hi ataylor, thank you for your detailed description. We will look into the issue.
  9. Leagues, well, they are kind of competitive sometimes, or sometimes, simply un winnable, but then also, dividing leagues into several other leagues would take much time for flare, though it is a good idea, like, we can divide the leagues on hero level with 20 difference, 0-20, 20-40,40-60,60-80,80-100, 100-120, but it will become more like ninja with all the tiers... Personally, I feel, that interest in rr2, is developing only towards, conquest, nd pro league, nd wars... Its good to have a few points of interests in a game, but not at the cost of making everything else boring... I think conquest is now wonderful [ thanx to the devs for update 5.0 yay!! ] but now, they need to focus on other things, closing down dungeons was a bad move, even without xp,gold, or anything, it would be incredible to be able to do old dungeons, like @AwesomestKnightest nd others told previously, dungeons are now almost dead, as doing new ones, takes weeks for normal players, these tournaments nd leagues are also obsolete, just because they hadnt have anything new in them for ages, our devs could think of conquest, pro league, they can also think of something about leagues nd all.... maybe leagues should allow medals gained only when the defense of the players participating in that league are destroyed [ just an idea out of the back of my head, not for consideration, as I think this is a pretty bad idea ] or maybe, they should redo the leagues, like also involving a king-vs-king battle only in the league or in the game, where there is a normal path, on one side, there is the tent, with the attacking king, on the other side the defeding king, both spawn their army, and go head to head with each other, the rules are normal battle ones... Anyways, I got a bit off the point here, what I wanted to say, was that, everything is good in rr2, but it can be better, way better, the developers just need to stop things down for a moment, think if giving just 1 aspect of the game and leaving the others is good or not,and then start the developing and improvements. Conquest, pro leagues have got their attention and they are very good, very interesting indeed, but now, its time to change their focus...
  10. Thanks for posting the issue. We have not yet noticed anything similar. Did you maybe happen to be online with your account on two devices at the same time? We will look into the issue.
  11. Today
  12. 👑Kings and Queens, We have just performed a Live Server Update. Changes: Fix for Pro-Boosts not being activated for some alliances Fix for Blacksmith: First item in the forge gets exchanged while filling the other slots Fix for Facebook Canvas: Settings do not get saved Corrected the preview of the next Conquest (previously said “testing ground” Balancing Changes: Fix for Basilisk XP bug: Before 10/10/10/10 (4 levels of the tower) new 2740/3700/5000/5500 Have a good day! Your Royal Revolt 2- team
  13. 👑Kings and Queens, We have just performed a Live Server Update. Changes: Fix for Pro-Boosts not being activated for some alliances Fix for Blacksmith: First item in the forge gets exchanged while filling the other slots Fix for Facebook Canvas: Settings do not get saved Corrected the preview of the next Conquest (previously said “testing ground” Balancing Changes: Fix for Basilisk XP bug: Before 10/10/10/10 (4 levels of the tower) new 2740/3700/5000/5500 Have a good day! Your Royal Revolt 2- team
  14. Hi ShadowsGuardian, thanks for posting the video. We noticed the issue as well and added it to our database.
  15. I logged in today on my smartphone and tried to do my daily donation. The problem was that the game kept disconnecting, each time I tried to donate. For about 3 times (until I stopped trying) Then, I logged in on my PC and was able to donate without any problem So this seems to be a bug confined to the Android (or smartphone?) version. Device: Smartphone BQ Aquaris M5, on Android 6.0.1 I'm sorry for the low quality, but I had to record on 480p on my smartphone
  16. I started my last Pro-League participation on last weekend, when I was surprised myself with what happened.... Every time I tried clicking on the 1st level tile... The camera was all over the place jumping up and down. Device: Smartphone BQ Aquaris M5, on Android 6.0.1 I'm sorry for the low quality, but I had to record on 480p on my smartphone
  17. But you have mentioned their unique attributes and benefits, which are used by a lot of people... though I disagree, I believe making CD rings is much better every couple of levels, than using a 5* titan over a unique in this case (even Cadmus/Helen uniques are awful compared to a refined item with CD). There are benefits to making a good CD ring, one of them is you can slowly upgrade them while using your other rings, second is you can refine them with a nice perk like demo/fb and only lose a small % and third you can later re-use that 5* or even 3* if you may. That's why we need a use of uniques for the long run, starting now, when most people have a lot of duplicates. On the other hand, if you aren't planning to kill GK (which most of your heroes won't), I value potency over any other perk other than CD... so on a ring, I got a potency/CD ring ONCE, and i still have it in my inventory, since before 131 I think. So an apple, saves you a "slot", you get both perks in one item, and be able to do much more with the rest of your items. If you want to make a hero full of CD/Potency, which is potentially better (but harder) than max CD/Stun, even for GK takedown... then the way to do it with the least possible refines, is with 2 apples. Otherwise, if you have something else on the rings, then it takes minimum 5 refinements to get even close to 75% and 50% potency. Having the two apples, will get you much easier to 75% & 75%... Here is more data on that. Stat numbers are for my level, but % will work for any level exactly the same. A) No apples: Goal is max potency/CD CD 1) Max CD on green (29500) and then making it titan max = 180k 2) Using 3 items (2 rings and 1 cape) = 540k 3) 75% for non CD boosted hero = 740k 4) Refining at max one item, is around 70%. 180k refined can be 126k Total CD = 68% with around 666k (1 refining - lets assume vest with CD) Potency If you don't refine the cape for obvious reasons, you have 4 items left to refine (assume shielded hero) 1) Assume you got a weapon with potency. Max green is around (12k) making it max titan 5* = 74k 2) Refining 3 remaining items, at 70% = 51k each = 153k 3) 75% for potency = 295k Total potency = 57% with around 227k (1 weapon + 3 refinings) b) With 2 apples: Goal is max potency/CD In both cases, you have an apple maxed on your level, mine would be: 106k potency + 121k CD AND 108K potency + 127k CD CD 1) CD cape with same logic as above 180k 2) 3 refinings with same logic as above 126k x3 = 378k As above logic CD is 81% with 806k (so some to spare for level up) Potency 1) Weapon same logic as above 74k As above logic potency is 73% with 288k (my apples are very bad btw) Conclusion, you are more than maxed out in the apple case, with 1 refinings to add what you want. By using pheme (since you are at 75% CD), you pretty much do not need a lot of resistances, which means that you can refine two weapons with stun and gather some of that too. If someone follows the rule of 1% CD = 5% potency then you can work your way for this setup
  18. Bring the Dungeon back only when it is without XP, Medals and Gold! Then the people who love to play dungeon can it play as long as they want...if they realy love it that way. Since the Dungeon is away, u can see in the leagues only players on top, who player fair 😎 WELL DONE FLARE !
  19. That kid acts like he knows everything, while in fact he is still wet behind his ears. Being kicked from Hamburg stars for reason I know, but I will not share here. Like I said, truth will haunt you, told you to be fair, play open cards and to be honest. A well meant advice, which you ignored. Usachan is full of low level players, which will be kicked if they decide to move there. That kid doesn't care. It's up to the topic starter, they should decide where they feel comfortable, that's what matters.
  20. Hi MasMiikael, From the rules: 17. You may not discuss publicly any (e.g disciplinary) actions taken by staff, moderators or support such as banning, closing forum threads, deleting forum posts / threads, etc. [...] If you have questions about disciplinary actions please send a private message to Madlen You asked very politely, but nonetheless, this rule applies. Thanks.
  21. Aero

Conquest fights

It does matter because anyone can join any existing battles. And sometimes you only want your high levels in a battle to stop the other alliance from getting skulls, but by giving personal rewards, it'll make lower level players want to join the battle and ignoring orders from the generals.
  22. Nope, we have tested that in this conqest. Everyone (leader,general, sergeant and soldier) can open/expand finished tower.
  23. Jesper

Conquest fights

Since there is always a bad assessment in the conquest, a personal reward would make sense. This should be calculated with the earned Skulls. The idea of winning medals would also help to motivate.
  24. Since now only generals and sergeants can start fights i don't really see a problem here mate
  25. Apples are good when levelling up, as you can still get by at any level with nearly all heroes using an apple, and it costs less than forging CD rings every couple of levels. The only issue I have is that at max level they won't be really used - their stats are way down on any 'normal' ring you can create yourself, and potency although got an improvement isn't the right perk for top lvl bases. CD/Stun rules as we know. I still can't believe apples still have such bad stats compared to 'normal' objects, there's nothing really unique about them, the true uniques are things like Caddy armour with CD perk on armour where you would never actually find it ever even in a cursed item. Check the images below the ring was forged one level ago so is technically 'old' the apple is this level (147) and had good stats for an apple (I've had more than half a dozen so I know what a good apple looks like) @tjgarlandone apple is a good option for Prom, especially as you level up.
  1. Load more activity