Game name:royal revolt2
player name:Hari harshan
1. A mass of cool air will sink, causing a "downdraft", which in turn causes aircraft to enter a downward motion.
2. Hot air rises, then cools and forms ice crystals, then falls as cold air. Those water droplets and ice crystals bump into each other as they rise and fall, creating positively charged small particles up top, and negatively charged heavier particles at the bottom of the area. When enough charge builds up between positive and negative ends, lightning flashes and temporarily equalizes the charged zones.
3. The Richter scale has no maximum value. It is an open-ended scale.
4. A cloudburst is an extreme amount of rain in a short time. It differs from normal rain in that it does not accumulate slowly by evaporation like normal rain. Cloudbursts accumulate very rapidly either by mixing cold and warm air that causes condensation, or by moving air quickly to a higher elevation as when a cloud front hits a mountain. The movement to higher elevation causes rapid cooling, which results in rapid condensation, which causes the extreme rain known as a cloudburst.
5. Years that can be divided evenly by 4 are leap years with the exception of years that can be evenly divided by 100 (century years) unless they can be evenly divided by 400.
6. Volcanic lightning, the ash parts are positive and negative loaded by the extreme Temperature and cause flashes.
7. Differences in temperature create differences in pressure. These pressure differences result in wind.
8. Rayleigh Scattering. The sun produces white light, but earth's atmosphere deflects more blue wavelengths than red. The more atmosphere the light travels through, the more the color will appear yellow, then orange, then red, as you can see during a sunset.
9. Magnetic North and Geographic North are different. The magnetic poles are where the magnetic field lines surrounding our planet enter the earth, and geographic north is based on the axis of rotation. The two points are about 500km apart.