20% gold boost + daily Stunning Ogres

Hi, Ovoneus here, founder of the Angelic alliance.

Here’s the situation we’re in. I donate 500k per day. It costs 8mil to level up an alliance at this point. Which means that I alone can level up the alliance once every two weeks. And I do.

Your gold, then, goes to elite boosts. I do take an extra 500k per week (which, divided between 20 of you, is about 25k per person per week) to keep the level-ups on a bi-weekly schedule, but everything past that, goes right into strengthening your units (:

So what are we looking for? Obviously our alliance has a lot to offer, so we want people who can offer just as much in return. We want the most trophies to improve the gold boost, and we want the most donations to buy more elite boosts. Right now the average trophy amount is 1.5k and the average donation amount is about 30k, though any more than that will certainly be accepted. Our only rules are that you can’t cheat, you must speak English, and you cannot spam. Basics.

If you’re interested, leave a message here stating your in-game name and your donation amount, then apply in-game. I’ll be waiting (:

Looks like a very decent alliance for lower players! :slight_smile:

Who you callin’ “Lower”? I’ll kick your arse as soon I get my Knights to Lv.5 <.<

Also, we’re up to a 20% gold boost~

I stand corrected. Apparently 2 of our members went inactive and we dropped to 18% ô_Å But we have 3 spots open now, so we’re bound to get back up once those spots are filled.

Update: We are officially Lv.20, and will have a 21% gold boost as soon as you join (: Only one spot left, though.

Just want to post again that we currently have 3 spots unfilled. Please check us out (:

Just want to say again that we have 3 spots left unfilled. Looking for intermediate players whose trophies + donations/10 = >1,999. Remember, a 20% boost turns 500k into 600k. It’s a really good deal there, especially for those of you trying to level up to get into higher rankings. Not to mention, if you’re smart, you can get 3 silos-worth of raids during our daily Ogre boost, which leads to some MASSIVE cash! If you’re an intermediate player looking for the fast track to a higher rank, sign up now.

I just applied – in-game name is “Town of Buts” (it’s not dirty: people in my kingdom are always making excuses). I have a 50K donation amount, and can donate tonight after 9 PM PST.

Thanks for your consideration!

I’m no where the level your looking for but you could throw a bone to a poor newbie like me