4.1 Problem in Windows 10

My previous topic got deleted probably. So I restart a new one. This update make the game unplayable on PC too much bugs

• Freeze : I got many times freeze and specifically during a battle in Conquest (wrong place to happen)

• Crash : I just got a crash few minutes ago when collecting my foods and gold

• Disconnection : Happen often I got disconnected for no reason

Device : Windows 10 Pro version 1803

to specify no that don’t come from my PC. I play a tons of others video game and never have got trouble. Not in Olympus Rising, Not in King of Thieves, Not in any others games 

So if you can check and give us a 4.1.1 fix for Windows. Thanks

AND MEANS THAT DOES NOT SEND THE GAME, I PLAYED AND QUESTION, USING THE SAME WINDOWS 10 PLATFORM, IKONA RECOMMENDED, IN THE MENU OF THE WRITING.

version 4.1.0 make the game unplayable for Windows User. I just wanted to do my raid right now and again freeze. The game always freeze now non stop. Its just too much unplayable. Its impossible for me right now to enjoy play RR2. The only thing I can do its just collect my gold in taverns and its all

Please fix this tomorrow. i want to hurry to level up at level 100. My little 84 its pitiful against 100. with my XP gear I can level up fast its not a problem just I need a game who work and not freeze. Thanks