5th island has 2h cooldown

Another brilliant idea!

Now after event has ended I must say good job FG.

hmmm … what about the raid a few islands in a row?

Why don’t we wait and see to whole cooldown thing for the 30 island before getting negative ?

i`m not negativ :grinning:
Just ask…

I think after the wait, 4 more island will get unlocked

My original suggestion was kinda similar, group of similar islands then a collective cooldown.

Every ship cooldown is 2h, but island cooldown only 2mins

So basically 2h to unlock 5 island

Can anyone upload a screenshot of the fifth island?

Schooner Ship has 3h cooldown

Okay… That’s frustrating…

Sorry, I could not give comment in the Wikia. Is it possible to list the rewards available in each tier according to the islands 1-30? That will be useful.

It depends on the competition. You can calculate the max coins by knowing the coins available from the 1st island. It increases by 100. The rank wise information can be gathered.

Every ship cooldown is 2h, but island cooldown only 2mins

So basically 2h to unlock 5 island

Edit : 2nd ship 3h cooldown.Expexting 3rd ship to be 4h but island remain 2mins cooldown.

nop…

2h+4x2min= ?
…but the 2nd ship 3h…  so its biger math :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes or maybe choose (in the night 3 islands, the day when we play, 1 at a time)

I will never all finish with this waiting without use gems…

_ Note : these numbers are based on pure speculation. _

• Island 1-4 : 8min
  • Ship 5 : 2h
  • Island 6-9 : 8min
  • Ship 10 : 3h
  • Island 11-14 : 8min
  • Ship 15 : 4h
  • Island 16-19 : 8min
  • Ship 20 : 5h
  • Island 21-24 : 8min
  • Ship 25 : 6h
  • Island 26-29 : 8min
  • Ship 30 : 7h

Estimated total time of 27 hours and 48 minutes.

The good thing about this is that we don’t have to log every two hours to do only one island. So it’s an amelioration over the previous event.

Still, the cooldown aspect of this event is still useless from the player point of view. It bring zero advantage to the player.

Some improvement is better than no improvement.

I somehow feel the cooldown for dreadnought would be 8+ hours.

This speculation is true.Overall, I like the cooldown system now.I stop at 19 and wait tomorrow morning to continue.

This speculation is true.Overall, I like the cooldown system now.I stop at 19 and wait tomorrow morning to continue.

This is accurate with one small change, it’s 6 mins total between each ship.  Island 2 is 2 mins, 3 is 2 mins, 4 is 2 mins, then the progressive 1h CD.  Gem CD is standard decay formula across platform.