A final thought on the new update. Will it make or break the game?

Guys! a final moment of reckoning, :slight_smile:

The update maybe after the next war, and we still have those few precious days where we can send our thoughts/messages to the developers to either make some changes now before the release or as an update to 2.0, maybe 2.0.1.

I am totally not against Flare making bucks to stay alive, they have to and its a must. However, they should look into the RR2 community as a whole. 

There are some categories:

1. Top players in the top 100 (99%-100% heavy paying members)-Flare should definitely cater to them. However, how many are these players in numbers is a serious question?

1. 3500-4500 : Most of the members are in this sweet spot. Probably, there are some small time spenders on weekly gem chest. But here you will find many free players who have been playing for a long time.

1. newbies-3000: players who have started, probably get excited and buy gems packages or leave the game.

So, I am talking definitely for the middle range players and newbies. Flare-you don’t want this mid range or newbies players to walk out of the game when the whole game revolves around the gems scenario (or paying scenario). Why can’t you, at least, give an option for probably:

1. generating pearls either through opening an avenue as in the case of food and farms, or add a some pearls when the king raids. I mean the pearls are also part of the loot.

Other peoples can also pen down their thoughts. Hopefully, Flare might see this and consider the requests by many of its loyal followers.

Anyways, all the best with the update! 

My emotional state:  :slight_smile:

The Game has to move forward in some respect. A. Because top players has to face a new puzzle otherwise they have nothing to do…since all the upgrades are done long time ago. My Kingdom for instance has everything max out.

B. If what is says in the advert relates to everything regarding perk even for towers or the option to make mega updates on it ,the game won’t get unbalanced.

It will be more like time consuming and very difficult to upgrade. The reason is luck of money. Everyone will get busy working hard. …people with gold boost on their Items will be the winners of the race ( that is my opinion).

In any case until you see what changes are made you cannot comment on it just speculating at best.

And the skulls perks should definitely be removed for good,including the current ones.

But they can add pearls to be obtained through some assignments.

Infinite quests that will be finished in another 1 year? lol

Lol. No I mean they can add pearls to the raids apart from only gold. It may not be much but “drops fill the ocean”. One thing leads to another.

Hello,

As far as I know, the amount of Pearls obtainable by spending gems and in the CHamber of Fortune will be increased as well.

Also for the Chamber of Fortune, hopefully the issue should be solved with the update, as the team worked on a lot of bugs to fix.

This statement has a nice ring to it! Hopefully the team focussed on the gamers.

The pearls for blacksmith should also improve… I have fully unlocked blacksmith and 400% pearl value.

But some level 120 items actually gives me 5-7 pearls lol how can that be possible… if level 20 item maybe Ok not 120.

Great post, Ann.

Thanks for that info, Aether, I hope that’s true.

And… I sold of my luck perk…poor me…

i said it before … the attitute flare has is slowly breaking the game …

flare doesnt listen and is a stupid spoiled child .

i knew this update was gonna be again all about spending money . and yes what was i right …

the presure on pearls is also multiplied with this update . buildings need pearls to be upgraded, so when normal person does this also on the other side there shoulc be a thing where extra pearls will be comming in ,

the biggest fail is again discrimination not fixing old bugs and stuppidness with using failing systems.

why o why isnt the ticket thing removed or repaired so it works … its a fail from the start and its stil there …

after a batle there is still the bug where the game crashes … (flare need people who can do stuff and not people who dont care ).

AND WHY CAN EVERYONE GET A FREE CHEST EVERY DAY AND GET A FREE FARM BOOST AND A FREE MONEY BOOST JUST BY WATCHING A STUPID MOVIE WHERE WINDOWS PLAYERS MUST PAY UP GEMS ???

even some android and ios players says movies aint working so the whole movie watching thing is crapp WHY DONT YOY TAKE IT OUT??

its fair to windows players .

the only thing this update does i making the gap between windows and other players bigger and bigger …

so this update wil ruin the game … flare again didnt listen to players again…

first fix bugs before introducing more bugs and unfair and uer failing systems etc … and that all just before a war wil start in a day…

yes. game still crashes before CoF

AND WHY CAN EVERYONE GET A FREE CHEST EVERY DAY AND GET A FREE FARM BOOST AND A FREE MONEY BOOST JUST BY WATCHING A STUPID MOVIE WHERE WINDOWS PLAYERS MUST PAY UP GEMS ???

Pls do any favour to windows users! Every android and ios can get unlimited boosted farm…that means a windows user cant get lead in their leagues…for me only sources for gems is my leagues…for sure it will force me to uninstall the game…but remember i love rr2

They increased the disparity from android/ios users and windows users introducing free videos to boost up farms, taverns, blacksmith, not happy on this…

but atleast they can do us a favour…thats all i mean

I think this update is gonna break the game. They introduced new alliance tower upgrade but no other new means to earn gems. Use your mind, flare. Just think how this upgrade is gonna attract more players for joining this game. Instead of attracting more players, it has started repelling its players. When a new player joins the game, he comes to about the big difference between him and other biggies. And there is no way to fill that gap without paying, that’s also in hefty amount.

P.S.- take some lesson and game is for fun not tension. So make it more playful.

It seems to be mandatory for the windows client users to install bluestacks or andy in parallel

and get the mentioned boosts (after transferring the account, so that it can be used on both OSs).

But everyone has to decide that for himself … (i only use bluestacks because of windows 7).

Regarding the “free food for videos” I was always on the “don’t complain that much, it isnt that hard to win leagues” side. However this crossed the line by a few miles. Not only will non-windows users get free food, their farms fill up wayyy faster, their taverns actually make sense to use and their shitty melts pearls like it’s crazy. I’m an android user myself and love these features, but they should be for all players and not just give large advantages to others.

ok but what about windows phone users? hate to play on pc