A New Hero,A new set of Islands to conquer and a new beast to tame

Hi FlareGames,

I want to suggest a new hero  Bellerophon and a new island inhibited my chimera to be conqured by bellerophon.  He was "the greatest hero and slayer of monsters, alongside Cadmus and Perseus, before the days of Heracles"and his greatest feat was killing the Chimera, a monster that Homer depicted with a lion’s head, a goat’s body, and a serpent’s tail: "her breath came out in terrible blasts of burning flame.

Bellerophon was my favorite hero in Age of mythology.He to posses a special ability that allows him to use dive at monsters and kill them instantly(just like Griffin’s swoop ability in this game).

So, I was wondering we do have all other three heroes in the game but no Bellerophon. Please do consider my suggestion about bringing Bellerophon in the game along with Chimera and a whole new island to conquer.This will bring some new element the game and will make it more fun to play.I see lot of free space in world map shrouded in black mist and I am sure Developers do intent to add new isles in near future.

Wow its really great to have you on this forum. Make change of the bad comment we can see. I like your logic and idea. Really great! :slight_smile:  

Hi Warriornator,

I recently started playing Olympus rising and Royal revolt 2 on my Lumia 950 Xl and my PC. I really enjoyed playing these two games.I used read the suggestions of other players and of course your posts but never thought I to could join the forum and give some of mine own insight about this game.I thought Developers don’t have time to read these posts but recent update v 3.8.1 that introduced tribute screen in war maps.This changed my outlook towards this forum.

give it us Flaregames please, also include Poseidon…

Poseidon and Ares ?