A new method of war match-ups

Here are the current problems with the Alliance War system:

1. Luck is a factor. Whether it be by how many times you get attacked, or if you just happen to be the first prey of the top alliance, Bad Luck = automatic loss, no matter how good you are.

2. Once eliminated, alliances have nothing to do. Why make them wait in a war they can’t participate in?

3. Doesn’t last long enough. This goes back to the Luck factor. If another alliance gets more Skulls than us just by luck, then that’s not good competition. Plus, there’s not enough strategy. You never get to reap the fruits of your strategy.

So, here’s my solution:

1. Change the Alliance Wars system so that they last indefinitely. The only way to win is to be the last left standing.

2. Once you’re eliminated, you’re automatically re-registered to the next League (kind of like how Tournaments are staggered).

3. You can drop out at any time. This way, if someone tries to box you in, you aren’t left sitting there for a whole week just waiting for someone to finish you. When you drop out, your fiefdoms just disappear. Off the map. Completely shielded by a 100k Skull shield.

There are a few flaws with this current system though. First of all, how do you determine ranks this way? It makes no sense that only one alliance can win. So perhaps you could have the last 3 left standing are ranked according to the current system? But then this, too, leaves a lot of Luck Factor in the system. For example, you can still get boxed in by the MVP of the league.

I don’t know what the answer is; I don’t know if Alliance wars can ever be perfect. I love them as they are, but there is still room for improvement. So, thoughts?

1. Once you’re eliminated, you’re automatically re-registered to the next League (kind of like how Tournaments are staggered). that will be still a problem, all clan has already in an active war ,so it will be hard to match the rest of the 6 clan participating, i guess 

Co-op could be more excting than do another league (alliance wars) with same raids to do…