Account link limit reached

Hi,

I noticed that you can only link your account onto another device once.

I already linked my account onto my iPad and then I got a new one and when I try to link my account onto another device it say you have reached the account link limit.

I have seen people saying you have to wait to be able to link your account again.

EXACTLY how long do you have to wait to be able to link your account onto another device?

Please answer as soon as possible

Thank you!

Note: IF YOU KNOW HOW LONG OR HOW YOU CAN LINK YOUR ACCOUNT MORE THAN ONCE THEN PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Spoiler

This was the best I found regarding your question.

Open the link and see the other post on Mag’s answer.

Hope this will help, good luck.

@Betelgeuse

The limit is 1 time per year so you can linked again after 1 year. However, you can always try to ask flare support for their assistant. Perhaps they can help you to linked to your new gadget. You can contact them from this link: https://flaregames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new . Fill the form with details of your issue then click submit. After that you can wait their respond in your email. Good Luck!

you can get your proggress back by just logging in to facebook. Download the game and connect it with the facebook account your game is previously related and you will get your progreess back.

Hey dont worry , help is on the way , they will find a way to fix it , as soon as they find a way to CHARGE you for it ! Flare milks $ from anyone they can , Kind of a leagal way to hack your piggy bank !