ADDING ADDTIONAL SLOTS ON WAVES

JUST WANNA SUGGEST TO ADD MORE SLOTS ON WAVES…THE CURRENT SLOTS ON WAVES IS 8…CAN ADD LIKE 4 MORE SLOTS?..8 SLOTS ON WAVES ARE NOT ENOUGH I GUESS…

THX.

As soon as you will upgrade your waves over( 30 morale points) you will see that 8 waves are more than enough  :grinning:

Thanks for corrected me, 

however i think 8 slots are good, i think too much space can decrease the chance to win a raid also because lot of elite archers can kill you very quickly =/

Let 'em come! If people start replacing surprise mummies with power rangers archers, I will bring a wide grin into battle. Why? More troops in same wave = more damage dealt by spells (remember, 1x damage to each troop)…

And a max blizzard will almost-kill any maxed out boosted archers before they can even start to fire, and slow them down to a crawl. Not sure about swordrain, but that one might also kill them.

Or just use frosters to deal with those slowish short-ranged archers. 

Still, more options for wave setups can potentially bring more difficulty, though the argument of area damage counter-setups will probably make it still feasible to use some of the more tanky, costly units in your waves instead of an “archer spam” or similar. Then, those nonetheless using the archer spam tactics would be able to get some gems / trophies from those without caution running ahead unprepared, but the better raiders will defeat those bases easily.