AGAIN of better and worse PLAYERS!!!!

The compensation is not adequate for our losses …
I spent more than 400 gems on this event and the return of … 160 and no chest …
The guys from me alliance got 200 and uber chests …
WHY?!?!?!

Its not fair that Kings and Quins are geting more gems becouse they are in higher tier…
I spand the same amout of gams to skip time…

IT IS NOT FAIR!!!

But higher tiers offer higher prizes, people from high tiers lost more stuff when having a crash than you on your lower tier. Sounds fair to me.

…no!!!  for GS!!
I lose the same amout of gems in my tier, people from lower or higher tier lose the same… its not fair !!!

The rewards they can get in higher tiers are higher, and the cost of the ninjas is higher as well.

Alyssa, regardless of the cost of the ninjas,  the complaint is that we spent REAL money on this event, the event crashed, and we lost that REAL money, same as others.  Please tell me why and how it is fair that the people that did not experience and issues are being compensated the same as those of us that did experience issues, and we’re not able to finished the event?  I was on track to finish each island perfectly, first try. Your event crashed, I was stuck on island 28. The compensation I received was not adequate to cover the cost of gems, I missed out on the SIX Uber chests, 5,500 pearls, and for that, I was given the same thing that the playersame who did receive those awards were.  No, it is not fair. 

:slight_smile: