AGAINST LEAGUES

THIS IS THE MAIN 1 REASON WHY ALWAYS WINDOWS CAN’T COME UP ON LEAGUES. (NO FREE FOOD)

AND A SHOCKING LOW LVL PLAYER LIKE HIM IS VERY SMART… I JUST WAKE UP AND THEN I SAW HE’S 46 NOW… MY LAST TIME I SAW HIS MEDAL IS ABOUT 34K

RR2Share(2).jpg

HERE’S OUR CHAT ON MY FB CONVERSATION ABOUT THIS PIC…

this low lvl player seems hacker

no i dont think so…it has happened to me nd avery too…she said a low lvl player farmed 12k in 4hr

but how a lot of that… very strange on me/

ts the fate bro…maybe he 200+gems so he’s buying food

but i also almost spend gems about 250+ still i can’t beat him

too bad…u spend 250+…its coz he can do more raids than u…his avrg medals must be over 400

but i farming 650+ medals my favorite 2 giving me that medals LIKE chori and the one in the korean best team alliance.and sometimes he also raiding me 3 times

oh…do he get 100% or just dies

Just die about 4%-6%

oh i know what he’s doing…he dumping trophies so that he get more medals

no sometimes also he can get 69% on me and using scroll like blessing and armageodon

silo lvl nd farm capacity.?

3farm 180 1 farm is 165,my silo is max

see u can do 4 raids when ur farms r full nd ur avrg medals is 600…so u can farm 2.4k medals…nd when ur silo is full u can farm xtra 2.4k that means u can farm total 4.8k…nd that low lvl player has say 120 food per battle nd max silo that mean he can do approx 7 raids means 400x7=2.8k

SEE? MAYBE IF THERE’S NO FREE FOOD ON US, WHY THEN MAKE A SEPERATE LEAGUES FOR WINDOWS PLAYERS AND android and iOS that can generate free food

yeah to gold league it is possible to win without free food . but in diamond league it is not doable . or you have to buy food with gems . its discrimination from flare that they make difference with free food on ios android but not windows. its easy to remove it from the other platforms so that we are all equall. but hey tha wold be a first time ever that flare listen to players . and i dont see that happen verry soon.

Yes, discrimination.

Windows discriminated already, that game came out a few months later!

#^&$%* shit !!!

Joelie,

We just have to live with it and accept it or don’t play this game anymore… :slight_smile:

I already gave up the leagues long time ago, too much pressure…

and no way to win with IOS and Android user even if u buy  food, 

sometimes they can still kick ur ass off… :slight_smile:

If the developer wants to have a separate leagues for Windows user,

they should have done that long time ago., but they didn’t…

So no use even if u fret and cry… :stuck_out_tongue:

yes its really hard to beat them …flare should do something about it.

The diamond league is not impossible to win, but so so hard. The free food or the gems payers don’t have to get 10,000 more medals (which they can easily do) They only have to get 1 more medal than windows players and while they have that option it’s not fair.

I can raid around the clock and spend gems and still not win, not always but the fact I know they can just raid until I run out of bread puts me off competing. (slightly) I still have a go, it’s in my nature.

There’s plenty of things flare could do about it. I don’t know why they don’t, they have a chance to create an awseome game where there’s no excuses, nowhere to hide, just flat out competition across the board. It revolves around bread not gems. (a little bit gems) I suppose I can wait a  1 year to max out the castle guard, seems a reasonable amount of time.

They don’t even let us upgrade our farms, even though people are levelling up and bread cost rise, yet they add extra troop levels when people have them maxed. I would pay 10 million gold for another farm level.

I always get 2nd place because there was always someone in the top 100 to ruin my wins, just 1000 away from them, so close

Joelie,

From what I can tell, you’re proposing separate, dedicated leagues for Windows players (the tag “separate leagues” suggests this, anyway).  As such, the thread has been relocated to “Suggestions & Improvements”.

Though this discussion has occurred many times in the past, it’s still important.  The idea of separate leagues/leaderboards etc. is a band-aid meant to patch over the real, long-standing issue (which you mention): “no free food” for Windows players.  I can speculate, but have no firm answer why this has never been adequately addressed. Even when the “free food” format changed from Facebook invites to the current system, the stated intent was to provide something available across all platforms; but once it become apparent this, too, was incompatible with Windows, nothing further was done.  

It hasn’t happened yet, but there’s no reason why players can’t/shouldn’t continue to ask for a different food system (though I personally wouldn’t try to induce change with a thread titled “Against Leagues” :grinning:

Right now I’m top in the platinum league but it’s looks like I’m going to be pushed all the way by the guy in second. He has 1100 trophies, he started with 900. :slight_smile:

If anyone experiencing something like weebo, this happened because the person went offline and logged on later, either creating a new league or someone else doing it and so once weebo joined the person already gained medals once it was started, if anyone didn’t know that.

I’d like to thank weebo to be in the example

not only food, but gems too!

It also means that windows (WP) users harder to upgrade&develop&grow levels etc

what the …?

The no free food for windows is a killer, and unfair to say the least.

That being said, since about lvl 70 ive been able to win top league as a free user. Log in every 3 hours and raid. Every 3 hours. At night, just raid till empty before crashing, and if you happen to wake up in middle of the night to grab a snack or something, just quick grab farms. Otherwise its fine if you miss a couple raids. Ive been able to average 35-40k trophies over 3 days for league. Win #1 about 3/4 of the time.

exactly this, I’ve been setting my alarm for the middle of the night for a long time now . I try to raid with every available loaf when competing for a league. It’s quite the edurance test in it’s self. I would prefer to just farm and watch videos and get 10k medals in a hour or two. Then free to do whatever you like until the next day.

It’s those times when you put in the 24/7 raiding over 3 days and someone beats you because of their platform or they bought 20k gems and 375 is nothing to them, they’re raiding for general things like upgrades or xp or just to be 1st. This is what I find hard to swallow.

When I see guys set those massive records with enough bread we could easily do it, we’ve (windows players) been raiding like that since the start, the ultimate training. I thought for christmas they might have give us all unlimited bread for a few days just to see what would happen.

its not really unfair. but coming from a gaming perspective, its definitely imbalanced. if flare wants RR2 to be a serious and competitive online game it should certainly be balanced in all areas and margins of the game

being able to update is a key feature in online games today in order to pick out bugs and flaws.

this to me is a pretty big flaw