All About Ninja Event

Hey Flare we want following changes in the Next Ninja Event:

1. Don’t put any tower near the gate.

2. Remove all ships from the event or remove all the towers near gate from ships

3. Make a new Ranking system. Set a score for 1st,2nd and 3rd Rank. It should be free from COF coins

4. Decreases some toughness. We all know you increases the toughness after 1st Ninja Event

5. Give Ninjas to put in our defence. At least in 4 waves.

6. Give us at least 32 or 31 chances to complete 30 battles.

Thank you if you read it

I think Deva just need give every one 16 ubers everyweek!

its same like u wrote

While ninja event isn’t perfect, what’s the point of the event if everyone wins anyway? If it’s too hard for you, move down one tier…

That’s not what ‘we’ want. Not even a single one of your points is a good idea. The only thing I’d be happy would be to remove cof coins

I find the current event ok, only the android instabilities make it into a lottery

- Disagree, keep then

2. Remove all ships from the event or remove all the towers near gate from ships

- Walking near the Gate on a ship is buggy, fix that bug instead.

3. Make a new Ranking system. Set a score for 1st,2nd and 3rd Rank. It should be free from COF coins

- Agree, current ranking system sucks

4. Decreases some toughness. We all know you increases the toughness after 1st Ninja Event

- Maybe needs a bit of balancing.  

- More variety for defense would be nice.

- This would all depend on how / if the scoring system changes.  If extra chances are given then that means you should NOT get close to the same rewards that anyone who finished without needing extra chances.

Agree with position about 31/32 battles. This event im ended at 26 island, cause had two crashes during the game. So at now a have no chances to funish event completely. All island and ships before i have 3 stars and paying gems for chests. Thats realy sucks.

I am happy with the current event. I wish I played one tier higher since I did not face difficultly except for the Dreadnaught where I made a stupid mistake of leaving my troops behind without any wolf. I wouldn’t complain if they gave +1 battle on the island just before the Dreadnaught.  :stuck_out_tongue:

What next? remove all boosted Tower for normal tower? lol dream on

Really? Do you really think with your head before you ask something stupid like this? Sorry but do you realise what you demand? Removing all ship its like said to everyone I don’t care you cannot have anymore chance to obtain for free Uber Chest and removing ship gonna kill the event so what the point?

For this one I’m agree. its so stupid to see maybe 10 people be number 1 or 7 people number 3,etc… maybe change the way to obtain coins to have different scores. The goal its no one cannot have the same number.

Disagree totally disagree. If you are not enough strong pass your road or drop your trophie and try another tier. If the one you have try its really so much hard try another and if same with another tier you think its so toughness then in this case upgrade your troops,units and forge your spells,etc… that means you are so weak to do this event

Disagree again sorry. No!!! Enough to face them during the event I don’t want to face them regularity each day when I attack someone

Disagree. The goal to have only 30 chance and no chance to fail its a part of the challenge in this event. If you don’t like challenge just don’t play this event.

Man really what you ask its to kill this superb event and fantastic and awesome event by removing all the challenge and stuffs. C’mon we are sorry that so many people have problem on IOS or Android with the ship and all bugs you can encounter but stop to be egoist and thinking of yourself only

You want to penalize PC player or others who have no bug and no problem just because you don’t like this event? pass your road thanks you

Sorry to say that but yes maybe this event its far to be perfect ok but stop to change all the game because someone don’t like that or think its so hard. A game for me its like the real life you must fight and work hard to get what you have, nobody have easy life and all on a plate. for me its the same here you want big rewards, you want to finish the 30 islands and ship you must work hard to do it that all

Why do many players think that everybody must win a ninja event?

Just be glad with the gold and chest you can get, everything more is just a bonus.