All top aliances should recruit this awesome player

this player is truly awesome, he attack my base with only a regular arblaster, and not using any spell.

I know I have a weak base, but I have never seen someone walking arround my base like this before.

this .oO Valerian Oo. Lvl is 71

and My king lvl is 100

I mean this player is really got a skill

No spells seriously :o his arblaster should be monster

yeah monster… With 71 lvl king, and 5400 leadership, and with 700 attack, that monster can easily walk trough my maks gate, my lvl 14 waves, my maks arbla… Without using any spells. Thats a wow monster.

may be he maxed out his arbs. Or maybe its some visual arbs. Coz its not even frenzy frost blasters. Even maxed arbs cannot defeat a level 100 base alone unless the base is opened of course.

as you can see the screenshot, we are on a war now, we are fighting to get the 1st place with just 7 members, so openned a base in this situation is something that I would not do.

yeah maybe he maxed out his arbs…

its no good using spells nowadays, just maxed 1 single unit, and you can be monster.

Bahlul, you are a lucky guy, you have discovered a highly talented super-raider here. :slight_smile:

^^ and that guy is taking risk even during war season :stuck_out_tongue:

I want a video of him raiding…

maybe he tweaked his maxed arbs hard with pearls?

He could have new max arbs heavy forged, + items heavy forged. You are stronger with not diversifying … but if your attack style doesn’t work, you have nothing …

In this case there are firebolt towers on 1st place, which are lacking AoE, which is good for him. Can you forge the range of arbs, so that the towers don’t hit? I can’t have a look for now.  

no spells… serously…??? 

I have done this for fun when I am trying to drop trophies. Can get surprisingly far but admittedly not against someone more than 20 levels higher than me.

The arblaster once forge with attack rate and range it is something like über blaster just without the instance heal and ice attack,ur tower will never have a chance to attack them cause the range is 5.5 whereby the forge arblaster is more than 5.5 definitely.my max forge arblaster range is 5.85,similar to the range of the cannon

But I salute this guy with his lvl,walking past ur base easy as abc,I wonder his arblaster is +?

my arbs range 5.61, and attack rate 4.16.

my waves filled with arbs, canon and froster.

would you test my base with just regular arbs without any spells?

if its true that maxed forge arbla is that awesome, than no need to us to upgrade spells anymore.

Do remember everything have their weakness,sword rain is the spell,blizzard count it in.nothing is formidable here.just gems,lol

With only 50K donations, no top alliance will ever accept this guy… RR2 is a game that doesn’t need heavy attackers but heavy looters… You can not wage a war with another player because you can’t really hurt him, the only way to beat a guy is to be developing faster than him… and that is usually done with boosts. To get boosts you need gold, without gold… well nothing happens for him!

but on his lvl (71), how much skulls that the enemy would get from him,

this guy beating up players that have more than 25 lvl higher than him, using only 1 unit without using elites and spells.

even his leader and general that have 20 lvl higher than him, cant pass my base.

sure he is a great assets to his alliance, he earn more skull for the alliance than others, that have more donation, and higher lvls

It’s really weird. And this “wonderful” unit of his is not even boosted and not his top one unit in defense. I’m sceptical. I’ll test him after the season just to check the power of his  arblasters.

just raided him didn’t notice much difference in his arbs n was able to beat his base with 50 sec to spare so dnt no how he did it because they fell quite easily for me