Alliance acceptance suggestion

I realize that alliances have just started and hopefully this is getting addressed.  I’m the leader of NATO and whenever I get a request to join and that person is not a member of another alliance, I have no way of knowing how much they can contribute.  I end up accepting offers to join only to realize that their alliance tower is woefully inadequate and I have to immediately kick them out.   Can the Messages screen hold the donate per day value and trophy count (obviously the two most important criteria)?  That way I don’t have to accept / kick out players to find out.

Thanks

JR 

If not the Messages screen, maybe the player profile screen could have this information (it already has the trophy count)?

In the new player info screen, it should say how much each player can donate a day. Does it not say it if they are not in an alliance?

Correct. If the player is not in an alliance, you cannot tell how much they can donate daily. Can that be fixed?

THE CHAT OF THE ALLIANCE I THINK IT SOULD BE ALL DAY SO I CAN READ WHAT MY ALLIENCE DID ALL DAY SO I CAN SEE IF SOMEBODY IS NOT AN ACTIVE OR NOT!!!

Please Michael, don’t capitalize…on online forums and chat it is the same as cry…thanks!  :grinning:

To start this , I agree with bolz.Please don’t capitalise the letter next time  :slight_smile:

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Moving back to the real topic by jreid , it is harsh to kick someone just because they can’t contribute more than they can afford , yet.Upgrading the alliance tower cost a lot of gems , I’m only on level 7 right now.You should give them time and also remind them to upgrade alliance tower so they can donate more later.Either chat with them when they are online or use the alliance’s message feature to announce it.Messages will appear in everyone’s mailbox so nobody will miss the announcement  :grinning:

I agree its harsh and I don’t like doing it.  I would like to avoid the situation entirely as it sends a mixed message.  Ideally you could easily see trophy count/donation level with the application to join.  That’s my main point.

It could be as easy as putting in the donation level in the player profile (even if they are not in an alliance).

A second suggestion that is similar is to include a text box with alliance applications and acceptance/rejection notifications.  They would be optional of course but if a player really wants to join, they could indicate why they should be considered and their level of enthusiasm for joining.  In addition, a leader could accept an application and put in the text box a welcome message or indicate that they are “provisional” until certain criteria are met.  This comes down to improving alliance communication which is hopefully being addressed in a future release.

I have one more concern related to soldiers moving from one alliance into another.  Does a soldier have to leave the old alliance before joining the new one?  If so, its possible that a player could be left out in the cold because the new alliance if filled before the player has a chance to accept the invitation.  That would be like leaving your old job before accepting the offer for the new job and something falls through.  I have some applicants to my alliance that I believe are in this situation.  If I’m full, I want them to be able to stay in their old alliance.

Does someone who is a soldier know the answer to this?

Thanks

You have to leave an alliance before joining another one (as you can’t be in more than 1 alliance at any time).

I guess currently all you can do is check back whether an alliance that has invited you is currently full or not, before actually accepting the invite or leaving your old alliance.