Alliance LAT looking for members

[Alliance Name]  - _ LAT _[Alliance Leader]DePein****[Alliance General] **- FatalityForce [Alliance Level] - 7  [Main Language] - _ Latvian/English/Russian[Hero Level Req]- 20****[Trophies Req]- 800**

HI i have a strong alliance and it took a while to put together and i have all your requirments so why don’t you join my team the    [DARK KNIGHTS]

AND WE ARE VERY LOYAL

I’M ALSO THE LEADER

Dear Daren! We don`t interested to join other alliances. We will play in our alliance with strong and loyal players. Thanks for offer. :slight_smile:

ITS OKAY CAUSE YOUR NOT FIT FOR AN ALLIANCE LIKE MINE:)

Announcment!

_  Hello dear members of the Alliance.  The leader has spoken.  We are proud of the fact that you are with us but unfortunately for victory in war we need only the very best.  Starting from this week, every weekend we will expel two weakest members from the alliance.  The criteria for expel will be trophies and donation regularity. _

Thank you! DePein

You are one of us. You are the best!

LAT is recruiting.

Allaiance level:9

hero level required: 45+

trophy required:1000+

donation required: min 20k

only active players join.

we are giving more priority to war.

we leveled up to 10.

so we have one more free space.

Regular donate and loyal players is our trump.

Our warriors helped reach alliance 13th LVL in a short time.

Last war seasons achievments

At this moments we have 10 fiefdoms and 5% tax bonus and 11% gold bonus in private fights.

We need players

* - with hero LVL 45 and up

* - with trophies 1000 and up

* - with donation limit minimum 20`000 gold

All our players are loyal, pay donates every day and help reach new heights on wars.

Come and play with us! Play with the bests!

_ Sincerely, alliance LAT Leader DePein _

bump