Alliance Slayerz Recruiting!!!

Hey guys this is a new clan I just started up we are called: Alliance Slayerz

This alliance is a very active one, we will try to win all our wars and we donate!

So if u enjoy war, and/or having a good chat come down to Alliance Slayerz and give us a try :slight_smile:

As i said earlier we are a very new Alliance so we dont have many members yet but please try and help us grow :slight_smile:

Requirement: At the moment the only requirements are that u donate everyday and use all your war attacks well at least most, Apart from that feel free to join thanks for reading this thread and i look forward to hopefully seeing you in the clan :slight_smile:

Hey guys this is a clan that happyfrown started up they are called: Alliance Slayerz

This alliance is a very active team, they will win all our wars and they donate everyday!

So if u enjoy war, and/or having a good chat come down to Alliance Slayerz and give them a try  :slight_smile:

As i said earlier we are a very good Alliance… please try and help them grow stronger  :slight_smile:

Requirement: donate everyday and use all your war attacks well at least most, Apart from that feel free to join thanks for reading this thread and i look forward to hopefully seeing you in the clan  :slight_smile:

this team is a no good

come join the KNIGHT RIDERS REBORN

we are a new alliance.

we are loyal and active