Alliance Wars - Q&A

Hijack by Alysea:

Official topic to ask questions about the incoming Alliance Wars feature!

Crabz’ question: sounds awsome, how many units can it suck in. only 1 or multiple

The black holes can suck in multiple units at once so it can really hinder your army from reaching the gate, especially since there will usually more than just one black hole at a time.

They are a part of the gate? You cant place them where you want to on the map right?

They are automatically spawned by the gate, like an attack.

Will it be included in next update for all or should we win it in war??

And when can we expect the update??

I like that, like a surprise attack 

It will be a war boost that you can win in the war season.

The update will come next week. :slight_smile:

Hey,

Regarding the 3rd hero, do you just need to reach level 19 prestige?

Or do you need to keep it activated before each war starts?

You need to have the Celestial boosts activated when the War starts (therefore during the preparation phase) to be able to select a 3rd Hero.

Thanks. Does that mean that paying 400 gems a week will give you a 50% advantage (3 heroes instead of 2) on your war score?

If so, that’s a huge difference.

If alliance A has 40 free members who succeed all their raids with 2 heroes, they would make a score of (2x1000x40=) 80,000.

If alliance B has 40 members paying the 400 gems tax but they all suck and fail their raids at 70%, they would get (3x700x40=) 84,000, and therefore win?

To unlock the third hero, you need 19 level of prestige? How to get it, when so many ornaments upgrade worth it? Free (for gold), not even enough to level 15. And in the daily chests Prestige little (he was not even there at all)

i dont get prstige points from chest over a week, so it imposible to reach 19 lvl!

Some of these maybe answered, but i was collecting.

Does cestrial boost have to be active to unlock 3rd hero? or just level 19?

What happens if you dont prepare, are you not able to attack or be attacked in war?

What if you leave alliance , does alliance lose the points you won for them?

Is styx tower a new tower? or boost?

How long do war boost last?

How long between wars?  

Will past war boost work in next war?

Do you have to attack an island next to one you own or attack any island?

What happens if war ends but island battle has not?

What can start a strike on island , anyone in alliance ?

During a strike you can only keep the highest score by each hero. Thus if you beat the highest guy , no reason to attack with
same hero again?

Fury points, they start regening as soon as you lose 1 or once you lose all 3?

When you go to attack there was a sword with 3 vertical dots , on your equip/setup screen. Whats that do?

I will check with Chris on Monday. Having a 3rd Hero gives an advantage but I don’t know of how much. Also, it is more likely that not all members of an Alliance give the same amount of Victory Points, and that all members of an Alliance can earn the same amount of Victory Points from the other players.

From what I could see, you received Prestige regularly from the daily chest.

For example on the 14/09 you received 47 Prestige, and on the 15th 54.

You should get Prestige in all daily rewards, besides the daily item chests, and daily gems chests.

True that from I can see you didn’t get Prestige between the 10/09 and 16/09 (you also missed one day of daily rewards), but on the 16/09 you received 91 Prestige from a daily chest.

@Crabz:

• Does cestrial boost have to be active to unlock 3rd hero? or just level 19?

They have to be active at the beginning of the War (so including preparation phase) to use the 3rd Hero slot.

• What happens if you dont prepare, are you not able to attack or be attacked in war?

If you don’t prepare but are not inactive, therefore eligible for the War, you will automatically join the War with Heroes selected by the game.

• What if you leave alliance , does alliance lose the points you won for them?

Yes, if you are not in the Alliance anymore, your score is not counted.

• Is styx tower a new tower? or boost?

As mentioned in the transcript this is a new War boost.

• How long do war boost last?

Have to check with Chris.

• How long between wars?  

Same, have to check with Chris/Sam.

• Will past war boost work in next war?

Yes, you can prolong the boosts until you can win them again (so until the end of the War happening after you won them).

• Do you have to attack an island next to one you own or attack any island?

Your Alliance can attack only islands which are in its range, so next to one of the islands already owned by the Alliance.

• What happens if war ends but island battle has not?

A Strike cannot be declared if it wouldn’t end prior the end of the War.

• What can start a strike on island , anyone in alliance ?

Only Officers and generals can start a Strike.

• During a strike you can only keep the highest score by each hero. Thus if you beat the highest guy , no reason to attack with same hero again?

Exactly, unless you want to get additional Victory Points.

• Fury points, they start regening as soon as you lose 1 or once you lose all 3?

As soon as you lose 1, the cooldown to regenerate 1 point of Fury starts.

• When you go to attack there was a sword with 3 vertical dots , on your equip/setup screen. Whats that do?

This is the display of the Fury Points on the battle loadout. The 3 dots are for each Fury Point.

daily chests give very few prestige and it takes ages to upgrade to level up prestige at higher levels (~ > 15). I would suggest to reward prestige in some ways (events, opening reward chests from wars), increase the amount of prestige that can be obtained through daily chests or run frequent discount on the upgrade cost for decoration. Most of my friends can only afford celestial boost but can’t afford to level up their prestige (particularly level up to level 20).

what if someone doesn’t want to join the war and wants their heroes to be on islands for resources? just asking (who wouldn’t want to join the war  :wink: :wink: )

Thanks for the feedback regarding the Prestige. :grinning:

Alysea

you misunderstood. I say that to get 19 prestige level is virtually impossible. For example, a level 17 need about 8,000 prestige. What to do when all the decorations except toll built? It is not possible to dial 8000 from a daily chests (there in the month fell to no more than 1,000-1,200 prestige). And buy upgrades - very expensive. Nearly 1 to 1.

Strikes can be declared every 6 hours, but how long do they last? 24 hours or 6 hours? I mean, do you really expect people to wake up in the middle of the night to play this game?

Hi,

A strike lasts 18 hours. :slight_smile:

Thanks!