today’s forced update implemented the last changes that were required for kicking off Alliance Wars:
- Getting things ready for the official start of Alliance Wars tomorrrow
- The last 10 Dungeon Levels are now also using Elite Boosts that players can unlock during Alliance Wars
- The Alliance Wars feature has been activated and the start of the first War Season has been scheduled. You are able to the see the countdown in-game when you open your Alliance menu
- All players have been forced to update the game for compatibility reasons
If you are experiencing any issues with the current version, please make sure to let us know via this thread.
Jona for the flaregames team
EDIT : We will have another server update later today (04/23/2015) to fix 2 issues:
1. Alliances not being placed into their leagues properly even if they meet the criteria
2. Skull calculation not working as intended
Both of these problems will be solved once the server update has gone live.
EDIT 2: Another server update will take place today (04/24/2015) to fix the following issue:
1. Players not receiving loot after a battle
This update will also help us look into why some players are still not placed into their proper War Seasons
EDIT 3: A server update will take place today (04/27/2015) to put the remaining few Alliances into their War Seasons.
This should also fix the “crash on attack” bug that some players have reported.