Arabic Revolt: The fastest growing alliance

Arabic revolt is recruiting. The heat of the war, the Alliance wars has brought forward heroes amongst our ranks. But war also has a darker side, we had to say Goodbye to soldiers. Who where not participating, who are not fearless.thats why we want you!. Well provide a strong Brother like Alliance, Unmatched sociale activities Sharing tactics Base testing. Continuos boosts. We are looking for lvl 80+ Players 150k daily donation And active participation in wars!

We were lvl 41 just 2 weeks ago now were lvl 53 can you grow as fast as us?

contact us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/arabic.revolt�’> the forum with your ingame name

Arabic revolt recrute.

L’alliance avec la plus forte croissance!

Durant la guerre d’alliance, au coeur même de la bataille, de véritables héros se sont élevées dans nos rangs. Des joueurs formidables.

Mais toutes guerre à des haut et des bas, nous avons du remercier des soldats. Des joueurs qui ne participait pas, des joueurs sans courage. Nous avons besoin de braves, nous avons besoin de vous!

Vous trouverez dans notre alliance des frères fort et unis.

L’alliance et ses membres sont très actif sur whattsapp et facebook.

Nous échangeons des stratégies, nous testons nos base.

Nous offrons une entraide inégalable et des BONUS D’ÉLITE en continue!!!

Nous recherchons des joueurs niveau 80 et +.

Qui donnent quotidiennement 150K et +.

Qui sont actif et participent aux saisons de guerres.

Notre alliance était au niveau 41 il y a 2 semaines, nous sommes aujourd’hui au 53.

Pouvez vous grandir aussi vite que nous?

Oui,

Contactez nous sur: facebook.com/arabic-revolt ou sur le forum avec votre nom de joueur.

who is going to be the first billionaire ?

I got 16/16 alliance members in 4-5 days :stuck_out_tongue:

Have you made it in one day?

do you know what i can do with 200 m gold ?

Growing that fast is bound to get you investigated ô_ō Assuming that you’re always able to buy the 50% off 20k gem packs, thus getting a net 75% discount on paid donations, that’s still $1,025.62 worth of gold in just that picture alone, at minimum.

sorry we are guilty of being riches :stuck_out_tongue:

woahh woow billion donate, 

much gold, soo envy,… 

that’s crazy you level up soo fast

i believe your alliance will activate all boost for 24/7

but i cant join you as my king only lvl 70 and 50k daily donate

but good luck!!  :grinning:

Lol I remember one time this guild had the requirements of 100k donation, 2k trophies, and 5 stars.

I had 500k donations, 3k trophies, and 4 stars )’= Told them I didn’t qualify~ :'3

you are talking about other alliance because we dont have such stupid requirement neither now nor in the past 

we won the war :wink: