There are way to many alliances and new ones everyday. A lot of people should think about merging for strength so there are stronger alliances.
A lot of top players want to see more tough alliances and I also want more strong alliances.
I am not looking for a merger myself. Just trying to get the ball rolling with other alliances.
If you are looking for a merger post here: “I am looking to bring my team to another alliance…” or “I am looking for another alliance to join my team…” or something like that.
- Everyone wants new people for there alliance but you should think about bringing your team somewhere else. You might find some cool people.
Consider disbanding your alliance or giving it to someone else to bring there team there.
- Make the former leader a general and discuss who else will become a general, and whatever else you want to know.
- You should have at least 30 spaces total(Alliance level 25) before thinking about bringing another alliance to merge. Any less and you should should be the team moving to another alliance.
- Merging will make the new alliance stronger and the game more fun.
- Make sure you post what your alliance offers, ie; Alliance level, Are you competitive in wars, What boosts you offer, are you willing to add generals, What you expect from new members, What you expect when joining another alliance, minimum requirements… BlahBlahBlah.