Ariadne's spindle

You guys, ariadne’s spindle doesn’t work in my gameplay. It literally doesn’t. I even wait till my morale points are completely refilled and then I try again…but nothing!!! No troops, spearman or warriors whatsoever come out of that portal in my play. it is frustrating!! Because now I read all this talk about it being effective and such a good power but for some reason it doesn’t do anything when I use it. I have leveled her up to 11. I have even mangaged to defeat 2 Minotaur islands without the spindle; but I don’t want to do it anymore. Help please!!!..is there something I haven’t activated for it to work?

You tap the spell and then tap your troops and that’s it works just fine for my hero 

like a proof take a video and send it to flaregames over email…

Hello,

If you send a video, please send it using the support http://support.flaregames.com

Reaching the support by email directly will not work, you need to use the support tool.

Once you hit the spindle spell you should see a “portal” in the spot you activated it and your troops will come from there. There is a short amount if time before the portal closes though.