Arrow towers most powerful than...?

Hello guys, 

I’m here because i think that arrow tower is very powerful than firebolt tower, most of the times I had to back off because the arrow towers inflicted too much damage to me, while I could stay under a firebolt tower for a minute before it kill me. That’s just my feeling or is there something behind it?

I think it’s mostly about the placement of the arrow towers, usually wise players put them toward the end of their bases when your health is not very high already and then the arrow towers really cause problems. Also you can’t get a piercing damage shield and these days it seems that only piercing and poison damage do any sufficient amount of damage to the hero. Unless you get into 7-9 level firebolt tower range. Would definitely recommend getting frost damage weapon or gloves so that you can at least slow down the arrow towers and the gate.

How much is the damage output from arrow tower on max level?

firebolt towers at high levels are deadly especially when you’re hit by 3 of them at same time.They don’t inflict damage immediately , they hurt you over time with the burning effect although higher level firebolt don’t take much time to do significant damage.Firebolt also have a lot of HP unlike arrow tower than goes down easily.

It’s very strange about the weakness of both because arrow tower has 300% from fire and firebolt tower has 250% (with the new patch), so in theory I should knock down more easily the arrow tower, instead I see that the firebolt tower die very quickly compared to the other.

you must count snake tower,

Hey, why should Firebolt towers be weak to fire when they themselves are fire-type? Shouldn’t they be weak to ice?

I thought the same thing ?!  :blink:

and also their structure is equal to the tower bomb, so it should be weak to the impact/ice.

It all just depends on The levels of the towers and the level of your king . 

The reason thar Firebolt Tower weak to fire because they stock a lot of oil for fire arrows in their tower.

…probably

lol zo

That… actually makes sense. Strangely enough. :blink:

Jona, Even you don’t know!?

well, that’s inconvenient.

I assume it is for overall balancing reasons. The Firebolt Tower is very strong so having it be weak to blunt damage only probably made it too powerful.

you’re right!

I mean they should have some reason to explain why they have that weakness.

…even they look stubbornly reason.

_Oh my God, Zoname, Jona, wonderful innocence and humor of the 2 you.  :wub:__  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

[quote=“Jona, post:2, topic: 28572”] That… actually makes sense. Strangely enough. [/quote]_

I think you’re not even considering tower level, tower range, tower placement and fire shield? Lol

hmm why are water towers weak to fire? because soaked wooden planks burn faster and a small crack would help to extinguish the flames? ^^