Ask for views on the Android "logout" feature. Translation of terms & suggestions for placement where users can always read

I supported the alliance with multiple accounts.
And the other day I was all banned.
And the I only hope was the return of only KAPLAN MT.
I was able to come back with it.
Thank you for the generous treatment of flare.

Members are moved to a safe alliance.

Is this game ready to be satisfied with only one account and the corresponding time play and cost?
I want to see it with you.

Fortunately, I have a hobby of making pictures
I really like the avatar here
I think I can wait indefinitely until then.

%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B0%E3%82%A2%E3%82%A6%E3%83%88%E3%83%9C%E3%82%BF%E3%83%B3_LI

[image removed by moderator. It is forbidden to share personal data on the forum]

What is RR2 prepared for this “logout” as a question?
If you press this, you can select a Google account and log in. Some people will register as siblings or family members.

Yeah, I ’m happy now because of the moderation, but still
Wasted time and investment like me.
I don’t want to create a user who can do the same with anyone.

What are your thoughts on this “logout”?

Also, it is not difficult to translate the “Terms” into the language of the country because there is a translation.
And it should always be set to a game position that the user can read.

If these flares do not act
There is no point in sacrificing a user who has challenged the game to defend his alliance.
BAN continues from the alliance of Japanese people.
I believe this is an improved system, not a witch hunt.

Moderator. Thank you for the treatment.

Alsan, do you know that you play against the rules with more then one account?

You shall not have more than one Account at any given time, sell or give away your Account, create an Account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself; You shall not use the Service if you have previously been removed by Flaregames, or previously been banned from playing any Flaregames game.

1 Like

When I first started (2016), I didn’t know where the “rules” were.
And this game was downloaded by my child a week ahead.
I later downloaded this game by creating a family account on the same PC to help manage the alliance made by the child.
The name of the first alliance was BULL777.
After that,(Aslan777) it grew like a rolling snowball.
Necessary donations have become enormous, and the number of members to feed has increased.

my child was interested in other games, so I left my account.

What I want to talk about is not the day I knew the terms.
Some Japanese can’t read English, and the forum has never come, so some people may not even know it.
The Japanese who downloaded today is definitely playing without knowing the terms unless they can read English.

The old user’s family knows about this game that they first learned after playing the same PC and playing BAN.
They bought (The number of family members) smartphone at a time for this purpose.

Do you know what I want to say?

I want to reduce the sadness, waste and grief of this game.
I really hope that we can take measures and consider it.
Isn’t this logout function “Trap”?
Will this become a BAN when the user uses it? Why is it there?

I agree with you that rules should be written in multiple languages ​​to avoid problems with users who only read their own main languages…
However, it should be noted that the Facebook’s RR2 oficial page, for example, offers simultaneous translation of posts (updates, events, and so on) in the user’s language.

1 Like