Attack on windows 8

In windows 8 when attacking should not select the towers or barricades is annoying the hero does not go where you want and time is lost or killed for not going where you want…

it helps me when i attack… do u use a mouse? or a touchscreen? if u use a mouse, i know how it is annoying… on a touchscreen, this shouldn’t be an issue…

I use the mouse … It’s annoying because the hero does not go where you want … If not to the nearest tower pointer … If there are many towers together spells are difficult to exploit …

yes, it is quite annoying. i think that you should be able to move the king around with the arrow keys. what do u think?

No key functions to move the hero would be great to be able to use … Although I’d settle it out as the royal revolt 1

what do u mean by that? “settle it out as the royal revolt 1”?

I speak the management of the hero … In RR1 towers are not selected to attack … just you stand aside and only attacks …

oh! i didn’t realize you were talking about RR1… yes, i never noticed, but you are right: the towers do  not  select in RR1. but then, you could only hit a handful of them with your sword.

…ehm…please Carlos, may you write with a “normal” font? When I read it seems you’re crying…thanks mate!!  :grinning: