Banned from Pro League - No reason

Hello everyone, Flaregames

Yesterday i was banned from the Pro League because Flaregames said i was having Suspicious activity

They mentioned this:

“Unfortunately we have to inform you that your account is currently banned from Pro-League event due to suspicious activity which violates our Terms of Service (http://www.flaregames.com/terms-service/), which players agreed to when installing the game.”

No reason and nothing to tell me why i was banned. @flaretara@FTB

Please give me a reason on why my account was banned from Pro League. Especially as an experienced raider who knows a thing or two about the game, its unfair that i was banned for violating a Terms of Service. My account has never been shared, all purchases that i have made are all Genuine so it makes no sense for me to have violated any Terms of Service

I was told this as well:

Please notice that this decision is final and we are not able to unban players from Pro-League event until further notice. However, we will inform you as soon as possible if the banned players are to be unbanned in the further.

As a guy who knows a thing or two about writing code, easy solution to this solution is really with one or two lines of code (depending on how the code was written)

Flaregames, do look at yourself in the mirror and really think, what has this player (me) done?

Give me some form or Proof that i have done this, and give a written reply here or reply to my email. If the answer turns out to be as vague as this one, expect it to be posted here as well for all to see and really reconsider whether or not one should be spending more money on this game. 

My ign: Strong soon

look into it, as i am sure that you won’t look at my emailed reply.

You may have nevr shared your account, but what about multi account? That’s also bannable. Just a heads up.

The makers of the game will not give you any details on how they caught you, they will keep the information to themselves and continue to catch other people.  The reason they don’t unban people will be because they don’t want to rather than because they don’t have the technical ability to do so.

If you really have a dispute, bring it to their support team.  It’s hard to know what level of evidence they have, or how sophisticated their detection is, but I’d guess on file hashing, or a particular signature from your network traffic that doesn’t happen during normal gameplay.

They will ban you, if you have multiple accounts. I guess when they see that you have participated with multiple accounts at some point, they will ban the main account. I have seen it happen before. If they do that, they have to ban many more accounts. Many top Alliance accounts too

I have never played the Pro League with Multiple accounts.

However, have suspicious feelings to Flares analysis to ban my account.

1. I got a brand new laptop on Wednesday which may have come up as Shared Account

2. Me and my friend are flat mates and both play the game. Since we share the same IP this may have come up as “multiple accounts”.

@flaretaraCan you explain to me how a person that has only one account and has no other accounts in possession can be banned from the Pro League, no hacking and nothing in regards to anything that could have broken the Policy?

Lol at this

“1.2. Suspension and Termination of Account and Service
 WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER REMEDIES, FLAREGAMES MAY LIMIT, SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ACCOUNTS OR ACCESS TO FLAREGAMES SERVICES OR PORTIONS THEREOF IF YOU ARE, OR FLAREGAMES SUSPECTS THAT YOU ARE, FAILING TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR FOR ANY ACTUAL OR SUSPECTED ILLEGAL OR IMPROPER USE OF THE SERVICE, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. YOU CAN LOSE YOUR USER NAME AND PERSONA AS A RESULT OF ACCOUNT TERMINATION OR LIMITATION, AS WELL AS ANY BENEFITS, PRIVILEGES, EARNED ITEMS AND PURCHASED ITEMS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, AND FLAREGAMES IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO COMPENSATE YOU FOR ANY SUCH LOSSES OR RESULTS.”

Well it would seem that FLAREGAMES only needs to SUSPECT that you are failing to comply with the TOS to ban you! Doesn’t actually say they need any evidence.

Or did they ban you for this:

that’s a ■■■■■■ rule

Suspicious feelings to an account shouldn’t immediately result in a ban. i wouldn’t be surprised to see that someone could just have reported me and that was enough for them to ban me

Lots of people play out of the same home IP address

I think it would have to be something more…

Not saying you have or have not I just cannot see it as the issue.

I have 4 devices with the same account and they get reinstalled and OS wiped and installed so its hard to see that also?

The multi account may be an issue? Dont know if youre not saying as much as they are not saying?

From what i have seen, there is a lot of jealousy surrounding Pro League results.

If you score well and place high, you can easily be called a hacker by many.  I suck at Pro League myself but there are those that are quite skilled and can succeed within the given conditions. Outside of Pro League, they may not do so well as that depends on the account at that point.

While I certainly agree that some certainly hacked their way to the top.  Some players definitely post legitimate scores. 

I hope that Flare did not ban accounts from Pro League due to false reporting due to jealousy.

In terms of proof, more really should be given. At least provide a general area such as Hack Engine - Cheat Used / Account Sharing / Illegal Gems.

What’s interesting to me is that accounts can be banned from Pro League for violations of the TOS.  Does Pro League has its own TOS?  Because I assume that violations of the TOS should result in being banned from RR2 and not just Pro League.

If someone hacks or uses a cheat engine, I totally agree. But for those that got away with using that disconnect bug. That’s not something the player created, its something that was present in the environment until it was fixed. I’m sure plenty of players used that same disconnect bug during ninja. I never heard of anyone getting banned there.

did you perhaps used another account to give yourself a pro ticket? However, if that is the case and is not mentioned in their ToS, you are not wrong.

FlareGames has some very ■■■■■■ rules. They’ve forgotten that there are two types of gamers, those who invest with money and others with time. It’s obvious this company has a bitter hate against the latter group of players, which might be the case with your ban. They want to drain every single cent from players however they find it best, whether it be in the form of charity. Speaking of charity, it could have been a dollar if the motive has helping others. But I suspect they wanted some share from it since the charity was using their(FlareGames’) platform to advertise.  I have nothing against charity though.

Further, banning the main account directly is WAY TOO MUCH. It normally starts with a warning in every single game I have played. Who in the world made rules for this company, not someone sensible!

In short, if they continue to ban without clearly defined reason, they are not doing a good enough job to deter other players from taking similar, or vague, actions in the future. The team who runs this so-called monitoring stuff is only depicting a picture of incompetent dictatorship.

Still funny reading this

Yay, i have been unbanned due to a mis-understanding :wink:

Thanks Flaregames :slight_smile:  

Omg this just got funnier ??

Ok so Flare have nothing to do during their day so they ban player randomly without any proof in each Pro League? its that what happen? Like Fii Nami say its funny each week lol :lol:

I guess my 4 tickets will stay there. That give no taste to play it honestly

haha funny

If you feel you were unfairly banned and haven’t already done so, please reply to our Customer Support team. We do not discuss player account status or private information on the forums, or through our social channels.