Battle Screen Bad Gameplay

I had a critical bug that caused a big problem for me. I was fighting a dungeon and because of it, i could not complete it. Big problem for me. Please solve this…
I cannot post the image… forum error…

Do something for this! It is happening again and again.

what device are u using?

i have minor screen error, not like yours, totally black.

happens mostly in windows pc… if you are playing through win downloaded app… I have faced such problems too…

I had to uninstall and then install again…

Happened in Android! Device: One Plus 7T

ah… i’ve had this problem on windows… never faced such on android… Dungeons can be rough… Even in android, I have noticed that dungeon levels lag a lot… It’s no shock to know yours blacked out…

Try reinstalling the game… Should work… i doubt if there’s anything RR2 devs will be able to do at all…

When I faced black out in one of the dungeons, it lasted for certain period, then was normal again… Luckily, my hero hadn’t died, so i continued to play that level… after that, I immediately reinstalled the game, and till date, i havent had any more problems (also, i switched to android and I haven’t faced any such problems)…

THE SAME happened after reinstalling… it is happening only in dungeons.

all the dungeons or that particular level only?..

We cant play dungeons again so, in the current level where i am…

umn… there’s one thing you can try doing… Download the game on PC, or play it online on fb browser, or fb gameroom… Complete that level and carry on with other levels… Quite sure, it’s only that level that is problematic…

If other levels too black out in your mobile, after doing all that, buy a new phone… lol… Flare will pay you… haha… JK… but try playing it on PC or somebody else’s mobile to at least complete that level…

I experienced the same screen problem , sometimes it goes black randomly then some seconds later its normal again, very frustrating , here is a short video

They said this was fixed, obviosly Not…

Hi guys,
Thanks for reporting. Looks like the issue is still occuring for some users. We will investigate.
Hint - when opening a topic here, we ask for very specific information. It would help us significantly, if you would take the time to fill it out properly. :slight_smile:
Thank you!

1 Like

the the issue is still there … i open a ticket after the raid i lost because the black screen…

Some of my alliance members report this Problem too

Android 8.1 @ BQ Aquaris X pro