Blacksmith event: Not faster melt time anymore?

I see chance increased ,x5 pearls and cheaper slots but you always had half  meltspeed before?  

Even on the birthday event there was half melt rates and 2x pearls value why is it gone now? 

You know the event comes tomorrow, right ?

Yeah but you know you can see event details already now right ? 

The double green arrow on the image is for faster melting time

Maybe not everything is on the pic ? Maybe just better wait for tomorrow to see and confirm ? Maybe the event is a little bit different then in the past  ? And that’s ok, Flare has the right to do it. I see your posts on the forum for a long time and most of the time just spam with silly questions.

Lousy event. 90% of flares events are connected to cash income. Boo.

Oh Mag mag mag… you sound like a constipated idiom of a peasent which I have no interest of conversing with :slight_smile:

Begone lesser being and pester me no more !

Well I think fast melt time and 2x pearls like it was before isn’t as good as x5 pearls and the ability to speed up melting time by 3x with an add or gems…

anyway aethers post here shows 2x upgrade speed as well, here is the announcement

Tomorrow, Tuesday 22nd February another event will start: the Blacksmith meltdown!

This event starts on  Tuesday 22nd February and will end on Thursday 24th February.

You will be able to enjoy the following:

• The meltdown slots are 25% cheaper.
  • The Pearls are produced twice faster.
  • The amount of Pearls produced per item-meltdown is multiplied by 5.
  • The chances of upgrading an item successfully are slightly better.

Good luck and enjoy!

I like the event. Will benefit from everything: Get 2 slots, produce pearls faster and more (i have a lot of saved items from the gold recession :wink: and will spend them with increased chance on some nice upgrades (i have the range of sonic blast in mind, +5 i need as i have read for firebolt towers behind a barricade).

So all in all: very nice. And next time the offence event please :wink:

Btw. no cash here, the gems just sum up over time …