Blacksmith is getting a little annoying

IGN

|INVADER|

I have a pair of uber gloves (equipped) that i have removed the third boost twice now. the first 3rd boost i got was life drain. i spent 50 gems removing it, boosted it again, and got…lifedrain. so, i removed lifedrain for the second time, boosted again, and got…LIFEDRAIN! for a third time in a row! im starting to be very glad i decided to waste my money on this game when i get the same thing over and over again.

Whats the deal with this? how many times to i need to remove the third boost before it GIVES ME SOMETHING DIFFERENT?

Flare knows that and dont do anything, seemed like it is worth it to keep this bug because of so many people just try again and pay 2 or 3 times more.

​It is all up to you, as Long as you buy it, they Keep it this way! ​So simple…

The best way to deal with the Blacksmith is to IGNORE IT!!

Until Flare can make some changes to it… IF they will do it…

After I failed a few times and drained my pearls… I dare not to touch that building again…

Its’ a curse building…

I do not want to pay for nothing…

same thing with me, i have removed my XP boost 2 times and i got the same boost and less XP than the 1st time what a crap, i hate you Flare 

Wow, I WISH I got lifedrain. On 3 items I used blacksmith with, I got stupid Ogre boost.