Blessings for the Neglected

Can we look into blessings for neglected towers and units, specifically for Lapetos. While Hydra tower and Phoenix should also be considered, Lapetos becomes less threatening at higher levels when compared to Prometheus Towers. Maybe closing the gap, multiplying the fire damage, or increasing range? A Helios blessing may also be a good idea, like if it shaded the blessed towers from being seen before or during combat. Just some ideas, because blessings now can become a bit predictable. Not sure if there is anything in the work for something similar, but it is a good way to introduce new variables without touching ascension concerns.

That’s a very good suggestion :blush: my friend. You have my vote for this.

4 Likes

Good idea @EvilMorty . My vote also😃

2 Likes

It’s Iapetos, with an “i”.

He was a god damn Titan… so many people misstype or even misspronounce it… for years now. It’s a capital “i” in the game, I don’t know why you guys miss it.

2 Likes

Yeah…that would be something new and good.

2 Likes

Thanks as always bro :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Very constructive feedback, thanks!

3 Likes

ja, ja very constructive, i think this is gonna change the whole new game with a smoking room

3 Likes

Nice suggestion. @CaptainMorgan

2 Likes

I need a “Me smoking” meme :smile:

Thanks for the idea and good to know this is well supported by players. This is something which we will plan for the near-mid future.

2 Likes