Blue Line - Top ~10 Alliance Recruiting Officers

Blue Line has 3 open spots for Officers. 

Some backround information about the alliance:
Blue Line used to be a very active alliance and was most of the time amongst the top 10 alliances, even top 1 for some time. In the summer season after a breakdown, things became quiet, nevertheless Blue Line stayed always between the top alliances but lacks of spirit right now. 

What do we want?
To bring Blue Line back again to its shining past and make it a nice and fun community.  

What do we need?
3 active members that will take over an officer spot and are willing to be part of rebuilding a top alliance. 

What do we require?
The basic requirements are: Ascension Level 60+, 4000+ Trophies, Uranus Level 8+ prefered and daily donations, gem donations (if you can donate with your Uranus 500 gems you need to donate twice per month, if you donate 750 gems you need to donate once per month), Line Chat, English.
The most important requirement, is that you have a good knowledge about the game, you will be the officer and the members will ask you for help, which you should be able to provide. You will get some tasks and you should be active on Line Chat, of course we don’t require you to be 24/7 available in chat, a good communication between officers is the key. 

How do I apply?
Reply in this thread that you have applied and send me a private message with your in-game name, ascension and uranus Level, trophies, and tell me shortly what you can provide to the alliance and why you are the right person for the officer spot. 

And always remember to have fun, this is a Game that should make fun and I promise you, rebuilding this alliance will make fun…

Now that member spots increased we are still looking for some experienced members that want to be active.