Bonus chest - crash

Lost 2 consecutive bonus chests today, app crashes at the end of the 30 second video, log back in immediately but naturally, no chest.

Please fix, thanks! 

Hello Archimides,

Could you please let us know your ingame name, which device and OS version do you use?

Also, are you using mobile data, or WiFi?

Sorry for the troubles.

Archimides

ios 8.4 iphone 6

mobile data just now, wifi the one before in the morning

Hey,

When you watch a video, please keep in mind the name, and if it crashes, let me know the time when it happened, and which video it was.

It would be great.

Thanks!

Hey Aether,

I’ve had the same thing happen twice now, since the most recent update. Bonus Chest, entire app crashes immediately after the video finishes, and no chest appears upon restarting the app. 

Ingame name same as display name. iPhone 6 with iOS 9.3.2. Second time just happened, approx 7:45AM EST, TapSports Baseball’16 ad, using wifi (Comcast).

(First time was for the game which shows two librarians “attacking” a player at a desk, though I can’t remember the name of the game, and I was on LTE.)

I have the same problem too,iphone 6 plus,ios 9.3.2!! Right now and after uptade last night it start to do that with videos!!! 

Same with me from last night… iPhone S+ 9.3.2

same for me yesterday and today. 

name: holilioli

Device: iPhone 6s, 9.3.2,  around 5:30am and 9:45am EST. 

Hey, 

Just to make it sure:

You do not have any other application running in the background? 

Did you also try to clear the cache of the app? 

Hey Alysea,

Both times I didn’t have any other apps running, and I haven’t tried clearing the cache but I will before I log on next time and watch the ad. 

Thanks!

Let me know if it helps :slight_smile:

How do you clear the cache of the app in latest iOS?

OOP! happen again 20 minutes ago after I watched the video “Mobile Strike” then Crash!!!

Achilles, unfortunately the app itself doesn’t have that function (some apps allow it directly, and you find it in [Settings>General>Storage & iCloud Usage>Manage Storage>Scroll down and select the app>Clear Cache]).

In lieu, I recommend Battery Saver. It allows you to “Clean Up” the unnecessary cache files. See the attached photo for reference. 

Alysea, 

Unfortunately nothing helped me – same problem. 

Thanks for the heads-up…

Will keep looking into it :grinning:

Thanks! Keep up the impressive work!

Few additional questions:

• Did you minimize the app when watching the ad?
  • Did you switch to another app while watching the add?
  • Did you clicked on the cross as soon as the ad was finished, or did you wait longer?
  • How much free space do you have on your device? Main memory? SD card?
  • Anything else you might have noticed before/while/after watching the ad, besides the crash?

Thanks in advance!

No minimizing or switching apps on my end – I let the video play all the way through. As for closing out the add when it was done, I don’t even get the chance to hit the “X”. It immediately crashes as soon as the video is finished streaming.

I have 1.5GB available on my device, and nothing else I noticed, except that it requires a full “reconnect” after the crash. (I’ve found that if I switch out of the app, but switch back quickly, it doesn’t need to reconnect, it picks up right where I left off – this crash forces it to completely restart.)

Same bug here :

Parian

IOS 9.3.2 on IPAD

Happened on Mobile data and WIFI

• Did you minimize the app when watching the ad? No
  • Did you switch to another app while watching the add? No
  • Did you clicked on the cross as soon as the ad was finished, or did you wait longer? Wait and never clicked, the app crashes at the end of video, before I can see anything
  • How much free space do you have on your device? Main memory? SD card? Main memory : 4.4GB free
  • Anything else you might have noticed before/while/after watching the ad, besides the crash? No

No bug like this before the 2.5 .

At the end of the video, the app crashes, and then I lost the free chest :slightly_frowning_face: