bug,bug,bug,bug,bug and fucking bug ??

i create new topic but i will write the same like other in topic below this war is full off bug again ?? We start war season and i launch atack spent all fury regular i log out when im log in it’s write war season is begin i say hmmm again go to war map and spoils off war my atack are cancelled but just in my score so i fight owe and ower and i can rich titan chest and i got two cursed task where i should open 7titan chest where the hell i will open now when it’s this bug in war ! It’s started to be frustrating this aliance war people please iff you can make this work just return like it was , i don’t know what else to say this is to long time with this bug shit ! And if you try to fix it i wish you god luck !  And always when i log in my fury is full recharge so just burn my fury log out and then log in and again i have full atack that way i by my self will win other aliance ! It’s a big bug hope you will read this 

this bugs is connected with fury i think there you should look for problem , i mean this recharge fury and no point and reward in spoils are hapend just iff we spent all fury and log out and when we log in again fury is full recharge and reward in spoils off war are at zero