Bugs problems

Hi there…, 

I’m ΜΠΡΟΥΝΟ…the general of the ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ :zap:??:zap: team which is in league of god’s in the current war season .

After your latest maintenance… fixing bugs…and long live…war blessings…, I don’t know what went wrong…, BUT MY TEAM HAVE LOST THE HALF OF THE OUR LEAGUE S WAR BLESSINGS, WHICH WERE PAID…, AND OUR OPPONENTS STILL HAVE THEM…!!!

THERE ARE ALSO TEAMS IN OUR LEAGUE…WHO STILL HAVE WAR BLESSINGS…FROM THE TOP LEAGUE OF TITAN’S…!!!

SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG HERE…!!!

Its completely unfair for my team to play with opponents in the same league…with less war blessings… although we have paid for them…!!!

its also the same…when we have played with opponents with war blessings… coming from the top league of TITAN’S…, when those teams have left that league…two whole months ago…!!!

ALSO SOME TEAMS…TOOK GEMS BECUASE OF THE ABOVE…BUT NOT MY TEAM…!!!

PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEMS…AND GIVE US GEMS TOO…IN ORDER YOU TO BE FAIR…AND ALL OF US TO HAVE THE SAME TREATMENT FROM YOU…!!!

Screenshot_2018-12-29-13-13-27-938_com.flaregames.olympusrising.png

Hi Atlas78,

Thanks for reporting this. :grinning:

Hello good morning, I am Cervantes in the game, I have a bug in the defense of my Mount Olympus, the Phoenix that I have in my defense do not cross the barricades correctly, stumble on the barricade, can you solve it ?, Thanks.

Make a new thread about it, or search for what you have said. I think it has been mentioned. Try not to hi-jack other threads with different issues.