Bugs to several things!

Hello everyone, so I have 3 technical problems on the RR2 game.
First of all, the videos that speed up the builds or see an extra chest make the game crash for no reason.
Then my second problem is the diamond shop, it’s been a while since I can not access it, because all the boxes are gray with messages marked “please wait, reconnection” while I have a good connection, it for at least 1-2 months, and that’s sadly annoying.
Finally my last bug has arrived recently, following the 5.3.1 update. Now we can harvest our chests of buddy and guardian from the same menu with 2 buttons (and also the megacoffres) but when I click on the button “buddy box” it brings me directly to the guard box. This last bug is not very bulky but it annoys me!
I hope you can do some things. Royal Revolt 2 is a great game, with good updates, you do a good job. :wink:
Thank you Flaregames

Translate with Google

1 Like

Hey Algar,
Thanks for reporting. :slight_smile:
Could you please give more details, please?
Your in-game name would be a good start and on what system you are on.
Does the video boost always make the game crash or only some ads …?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Madlen then my name in the game is :
Le Démon Blanc

Gems shop :

When i want to watch a video, an advertisement to speed up a build, have a tavern boost or win a vault, i have a black screen and i go back to the home screen of my phone (the game shut it). So the video does not even show up. I play with Android 6.0 ((RR2)game installed via Play Store).
I hope I have answered your questions, thank you Madlen for answering me Yesterday ! :wink:
Translate with Google

Hey hey, we would recommend that you check the settings of your playstore/payment methods. It looks like your settings are causing the issue.
The Pal/Guardian chest issue we are aware of, and will most likely be fixed with the next version. It also only appears because you have that gem shop issue.
Regarding the video ads, we cannot reproduce this on our side. In which region do you play? Did it always crash like that?

1 Like

Hi, one more thing regarding the ad situation. We would recommend updating your OS, if it is feasible. for you. Cheers

1 Like

Hello Madlen, the problem is that before the videos worked well, then for a while they did not work then after that refit then no. My region has a good connection (France). So for the diamond store it’s a problem to solve alone :wink: ans how to update my operating system Thank you Madlen :grin: .
Translate with Google :wink:

1 Like