burninator is searching for teams to merge in

Burninator is looking for ally’s to merge with us . We’re recruiting and need good players. We’ll make space for members and teams who want to merge with us. Currently we have knights and barricades but we’ll boost ogre, wolf, cannon and archer when we have our ally filled and have good donations. We are friendly and uses English language.

Yep. as a general of Burninator. Join asap. we offer knight and barricade at the moment. however if you some help. please join us. we will activate more boosts as we get more donates :slight_smile:

everytime you merge you go farther down the leaderboard…i hope your alliance comes out on the good end if u merge again…i remember when you were a top clan, hooe to see you there again

Hello fellow Royal Revolt 2 players

Good news. For all those that don’t know, burninator has successfully got itself back on its feet and is starting its push up to the top rank. For anyone who wishes to join, Please feel free to message any generals in Burninator. However i should warn that we have updated our requirements

Requirements:

• DONATES 250k+ ALL CURRENT MEMBERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO UPGRADE TO 250K. (DONATES REGULARLY)

• 10 OUR OF 10 PER WAR SEASON FIEFDOM

• ACTIVE

• CAN BEAT 4K TROPHIES BASES. (that is the average trophies range for wars now.)

WE OFFER:

OFF WAR: CANNON, WOLF, KNIGHT, ARCHER, BARRICADE

DURING WAR: KNIGHT, ARCHER, BARRICADE, OGRE, WOLF, CANNON, BOMB TOWER

Once the alliance has reached level 65, we will be activating all boost and using majority of the gold on boosts and champs (if required). while saving at the same time for future updates.

Good luck and please come and join us. We look forward to seeing YOU!

Have fun

Strong soon